• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Marthur.

Someone using my name being forgotten?

Nobody.

I need to learn how not to scare her off, I guess. Sorry guys!

I guess she's quite shy.

Sounds like a drug or a wrestling move.

Like a pill or something.

By the way:

or he'll mumble about a curse.

I'm not that bad.

So I also played Poker last night. Texas Hold-em.

I was told to never gamble, because I am the definition of 'one card away'.

Every hand.

I'd always start with something amazing, and then it'd become worthless instantly.

Please further explain the concept of one card away, though. I don't know much about poker.

Edited by PiloTE

You'd probably manage to lose with a Royal Flush.

Pretty much.

Explain the concept of one card away further, though. I don't know much about poker.

The type we were playing, you start with two cards, and five more (three at one point, bets, another, more bets, one last, final bets) get flipped over from the deck as sort of 'community' cards. Usable by anyone. Whoever has the best hand of 5, using at least one of the two you started with, wins the round.

I would start with a great two, the first three would enforce this, but I'd need one more. And it'd never come up, but the chance that it could would force me not to fold.

The type we were playing, you start with two cards, and five more (three at one point, bets, another, more bets, one last, final bets) get flipped over from the deck as sort of 'community' cards. Usable by anyone. Whoever has the best hand of 5, using at least one of the two you started with, wins the round.

I would start with a great two, the first three would enforce this, but I'd need one more. And it'd never come up, but the chance that it could would force me not to fold.

In the end, Pilot got stripped first.

Pretty much.

I see fun times were had.

In the end, Pilot got stripped first.

Very fun times.

I see fun times were had.

Very fun times.

I consistently got called out for 'betting with nothing'.

And then people started realizing that pattern. That it always looked like I had as close to a sure win I could have until the end.