• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue. I don't know exactly what Srs saw.

Looks like...I'm on my own.

IP check! Not that it would change anything.

Didn't help. Though he was using a proxy, so it's alright anyway.

Edited by Nightmare

Do you SUSPECT me, good sir? ;_;

I never bought that "Robert is my classmate" story.

Looks like...I'm on my own.

Didn't help.

Well, you could ask Srs.

Oh well. We'll just consider he changed his IP then.

Edited by PiloTE

I shall, after I send him that Godot visor.

See edit.

I didn't know the events had damaged him that much.

Even if it wasn't him, I don't think anybody would make an account like that without trolling intentions. And it would've mostly likely been an alt, as well. Plenty of banishment reasons.

orz

How many times must I say I have no interest in your shota ass?

I didn't know the events had damaged him that much.

Indeed, he is much damaged. Now the only colour left in his world will be red.

Even if it wasn't him, I don't think anybody would make an account like that without trolling intentions. And it would've mostly likely been an alt, as well. Plenty of banishment reasons.

That's what I thought.

HORIYAMA FOREVER

Indeed, he is much damaged. Now the only colour left in his world will be red.

But Godot can't see red-

That's what I thought.

HORIYAMA FOREVER

Can't say I'm too fond of particular stage tracks since X3.

But of course, there are a couple exceptions.

Edited by PiloTE

But Godot can't see red-

That was a quote from Godot.

Can't say I'm too fond of particular stage tracks since X3.

But of course, there are a couple exceptions.

No love for X4? I think it and X1 have the best soundtracks of the X games. Funnily enough, Horiyama worked on both soundtracks (with other people on X1 and by himself on X4). It has that synthy and futuristic sound that really fits the aesthetics of these games.

That was a quote from Godot.

But Godot says that the color red doesn't exist in his world. And that his blood must be his tears.

No love for X4? I think it and X1 have the best soundtracks of the X games. Funnily enough, Horiyama worked on both soundtracks (with other people on X1 and by himself on X4). It has that synthy and futuristic sound that really fits the aesthetics of these games.

I prefer X2's, personally.

But Godot says that the color red doesn't exist in his world. And that his blood must be his tears.

Whoops, I seem to have forgotten that it was "In my world, the colour red doesn't exist." instead of "In my world, the only colour is red." What a silly mistake to make. Though I do remember that other quote about his blood.

I prefer X2's, personally.

I find that to be alright, if bland at points. Opening Stage, Magne Hyakulegger and Cristar Mymine are probably my favourites.

Whoops, I seem to have forgotten that it was "In my world, the colour red doesn't exist." instead of "In my world, the only colour is red." What a silly mistake to make. Though I do remember that other quote about his blood.

I totally didn't watch that scene 10+ times.

I find that to be alright, if bland at points. Opening Stage, Magne Hyakulegger and Cristar Mymine are probably my favourites.

Though to be honest, I'm actually more fond of the classic NES soundtracks. No nostalgia here, since I'm a Sega fanboy and only played megaman on emus.

I totally didn't watch that scene 10+ times.

Only played every game once. Planning to do a marathon of all the games soon. JFA will be a pain.

Though to be honest, I'm actually more fond of the classic NES soundtracks. No nostalgia here, since I'm a Sega fanboy and only played megaman on emus.

That's what most everyone seems to prefer, but I just can't get over X4 and how unf it is.

Only played every game once. Planning to do a marathon of all the games soon. JFA will be a pain.

Look at it this way: the quality of JFA's cases rises exponentially.

Though personally, I don't think I'll ever replay any of those games. They're basically visual novels, and watching key parts on Youtube is enough to me.

That's what most everyone seems to prefer, but I just can't get over X4 and how unf it is.

The one thing I remember the most about X4 is the completely unrelated Japanese opening theme.

Look at it this way: the quality of JFA's cases rises exponentially.

Though personally, I don't think I'll ever replay any of those games. They're basically visual novels, and watching key parts on Youtube is enough to me.

Well, the fourth case is pretty good...

And no Youtube for me. I'd probably like to experience it myself anyway.

The one thing I remember the most about X4 is the completely unrelated Japanese opening theme.

You need to play it again.

Let us fight venerably with courage and pride, without fear for we are the Repliforce... the most powerful army in history!!

I love how the Repliforce soldiers pretty much give the General a Nazi salute in the opening movie.

School Bye.

Have fun.

Well, the fourth case is pretty good...

And no Youtube for me. I'd probably like to experience it myself anyway.

And the first one is absolutely horrible.

It's okay to play it the first time, but for replays... meh.

You need to play it again.

Indeed.

I love how the Repliforce soldiers pretty much give the General a Nazi salute in the opening movie.

Alas poor Repliforce.