• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I did not know of that. :O But I never played Ever 17, and I'm weird so... it might not shock me anymore.

You should. The localization missed a few bits of grammar, but that's pretty forgivable. And I'm pretty sure Ever, at least, will shock you. I've never met anyone who wasn't.

Yay Dio! :D

How 'bout them Ducks, Coyotes, and who gets Nash?

Anaheim is still down there for some reason when I expected them to wrestle the Sharks for first place in the Pacific, the Yotes don't seem like they're going to move and they might get over the Sharks because they make me cry in their 9 game-2 week long trip and I'd say Los Angeles.

Anaheim is still down there for some reason when I expected them to wrestle the Sharks for first place in the Pacific, the Yotes don't seem like they're going to move and they might get over the Sharks because they make me cry in their 9 game-2 week long trip and I'd say Los Angeles.

Not bad for being 20 points out in January though. Go comebacks!

And yessss, finally. Let's get this situation over with, and let the team become the next San Jose. The area isn't as hockey-unfriendly as people would lead you to believe. Even while I lived down there, it wasn't that people didn't care about hockey, it was that the Coyotes were just so bad no one wanted to root for them. Now the ownership situation is causing difficulties once the team gets good. Let them stay and they'll at least become an L.A. type of team in regards to attendance and such. I would LOVE for the team to win the Cup this year just for how amazing it'd be to watch them go from "oh they should be 15th and move to Quebec before the end of the season lol" to champions. One of the reasons I've always rooted for Florida. :rolleyes:

Really? I guess it's possible. Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised of Columbus wants a (har har) kings ransom for him and won't get it, so he'll stay.