Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It was getting too quiet around here.

Expound on that.

can we get NTG to say "Help me Rei Rei, you're my only hope" a few times over?

I'm am Luke Skywalker now? Sweet

Why would NTG say such a thing? She is the oppressor!

PalpatiNTG then?

Why would NTG say such a thing? She is the oppressor!

Whaaaa

do we have another female to do that though?

I'm am Luke Skywalker now? Sweet

Just don't be as whiny and we're good.

PalpatiNTG then?

I lol'd.

Not bad for being 20 points out in January though. Go comebacks!

And yessss, finally. Let's get this situation over with, and let the team become the next San Jose. The area isn't as hockey-unfriendly as people would lead you to believe. Even while I lived down there, it wasn't that people didn't care about hockey, it was that the Coyotes were just so bad no one wanted to root for them. Now the ownership situation is causing difficulties once the team gets good. Let them stay and they'll at least become an L.A. type of team in regards to attendance and such. I would LOVE for the team to win the Cup this year just for how amazing it'd be to watch them go from "oh they should be 15th and move to Quebec before the end of the season lol" to champions. One of the reasons I've always rooted for Florida. :rolleyes:

Really? I guess it's possible. Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised of Columbus wants a (har har) kings ransom for him and won't get it, so he'll stay.

They might fall short.

I also heard the arena is rather far from Downtown Phoenix, which is partly why people didn't feel like going.

The Kings seemed like strong contenders to me at any rate.

Also holy shit it's REI REI!

They might fall short.

I also heard the arena is rather far from Downtown Phoenix, which is partly why people didn't feel like going.

The Kings seemed like strong contenders to me at any rate.

Of course, it's possible. But still, far from the doom and gloom they were under just a little while ago.

That's kinda true. Glendale was a bad arena choice, to be sure. But the city is huge, and can support them once it's given a decent chance to, I think. Not everyone gets to be so lucky as Colorado.

Oh, definitely. Canucks would be kinda cool (Sedins and Nash on the same line? Yes please) as well.

Of course, it's possible. But still, far from the doom and gloom they were under just a little while ago.

That's kinda true. Glendale was a bad arena choice, to be sure. But the city is huge, and can support them once it's given a decent chance to, I think. Not everyone gets to be so lucky as Colorado.

Oh, definitely. Canucks would be kinda cool (Sedins and Nash on the same line? Yes please) as well.

Perhaps they might do like the Blues a few years back, but I wouldn't be surprised if they fell short like the Devils last year, which I was hoping for a payoff spot.

The huge city is kinda what was bugging me. Doesn't it take forever and a half just to leave Phoenix to go to Glendale at rush hour?

I think New York were contenders as well.

Just don't be as whiny and we're good.

I lol'd.

It's okay, I'll be partVI Luke

I succeeded then

How are you, sweetie?

Perhaps they might do like the Blues a few years back, but I wouldn't be surprised if they fell short like the Devils last year, which I was hoping for a payoff spot.

The huge city is kinda what was bugging me. Doesn't it take forever and a half just to leave Phoenix to go to Glendale at rush hour?

I think New York were contenders as well.

Well, we'll see. I just want to see Selanne given a chance again, with his real team. Last thing I want to see is another Modano ending.

It does, but there's worse ones in the NHL.

I hope not. I dislike the Rangers. D:

How are you, sweetie?

Some good, some bad. Trying to live with that.

Well, we'll see. I just want to see Selanne given a chance again, with his real team. Last thing I want to see is another Modano ending.

It does, but there's worse ones in the NHL.

I hope not. I dislike the Rangers. D:

If only Kariya could be with him.

Such as?

They're good at having flops with high priced players. Richards isn't that spectacular this year, while Gaborik should be on his injured season next year.

Green Lightsabers are always win.

Good Rei Rei.

I like them purple sabers.

Thank you, Mr. Pilot!

1sfhva.png

I need to watch that movie. If only for his magic pants;

If only Kariya could be with him.

Such as?

They're good at having flops with high priced players. Richards isn't that spectacular this year, while Gaborik should be on his injured season next year.

Was one of the saddest moments for me when he retired since he was all but signed by Anaheim. D:

Florida. People always have them as the Miami area, but are actually north of Ft. Lauderdale. Carolina is in the middle of nowhere. And the Islanders are always worse just off of how old the place is.

I like them purple sabers.

Thank you, Mr. Pilot!

They're good. orange is best if we go eu versions included

Also I don't think I was here for the New Year's Eve? Did I wish you guys a happy 2012?

Life happened to you huh?

Was one of the saddest moments for me when he retired since he was all but signed by Anaheim. D:

Florida. People always have them as the Miami area, but are actually north of Ft. Lauderdale. Carolina is in the middle of nowhere. And the Islanders are always worse just off of how old the place is.

Selanne did convince the management to give him an offer, but sadly the concussions were too much for him.

Florida then benefits of most snowbirds, who usually flock there. I did hear about Carolina's issues around their All-Star game, though Raleigh itself doesn't seem too big to me. And it's always the lolIsles about everything these years. Management, arena, ownership, players, etc.