FE4 THREAD

Fia

So now Lumi is Fat Bunny huh. It makes me think of, like, Fat Sam from Bugsy Malone. So Lumi is some badass bunny.

A badass bunny that's too cute and fluffy to be taken seriously until it bites your head off and/or explode.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:3 It'll be alright~~ just pray your lecturer is kind

So now Lumi is Fat Bunny huh. It makes me think of, like, Fat Sam from Bugsy Malone. So Lumi is some badass bunny.

Oh god I hope so. I entered math and compsci mostly out of my own interest but a small part because I thought it'd be the major with the least papers. :B

Heeee

yay

I'll change back eventually, but Fat Bunny's my current skype display as well so~~~

A badass bunny that's too cute and fluffy to be taken seriously until it bites your head off and/or explode.

Hee hee hee

Oh god I hope so. I entered math and compsci mostly out of my own interest but a small part because I thought it'd be the major with the least papers. :B

Heeee

yay

I'll change back eventually, but Fat Bunny's my current skype display as well so~~~

Huuuhhhhhh!!! waitwaitwait when you say paper do you mean exam paper or like project papers :S

Hi Razor Ramon, Freohr Datia, shadowofchaos, Charlie, BLS, リズ, ***, Golden Cucco, *** *******, Fat Bunny, ******!!!!!

D'awww goodnight Napoleon :3

Edited by NTG

WELL I AM OFFICIALLY LIBERRED

THOUGH I ALMOST HAVE TO SLUMBER

BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD ANNOUNCE ANYWAY AND SHARE MY JOY

BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE HOURING AWAY IN THIS THREAD SOME TIME

BACK TO THOSE DAYS, HUH?

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi NTG~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I see NTG is around

Ok, all done. PM sent to all four of you.

That said, it's getting late here, and I need to sleep. I'll come back tomorrow with a new translation report on the FE4 thread, and to check out and reply to your eventual answers on the PM.

Good night, everyone~

'Night

I'll send you my thing tonight or tomorrow

This trying to bring realism into FE thing is becoming more and more hilarious.

Bringing realism into Fire Emblem isn't the problem. The problem is what I see as blatant hypocrisy. Eirika and all DLC characters exist as fanservice. That's all. I seriously doubt there would have been many complaints if she had been given a disproportionately large axe instead a staff and butched out instead of wearing a gown. This goes to show that most people are insincere and just want fanservice that suits their particular tastes.

Bringing realism into Fire Emblem isn't the problem. The problem is what I see as blatant hypocrisy. Eirika and all DLC characters exist as fanservice. That's all. I seriously doubt there would have been many complaints if she had been given a disproportionately large axe instead a staff and butched out instead of wearing a gown. This goes to show that most people are insincere and just want fanservice that suits their particular tastes.

But realism...!

And yeah. I knew that. Personally, I'd have everyone wear the female Dark Mage attire rather than what they have but we can't have everything. ;/

I mean project papers, like

essays

aka things that must die

OHHHH eheheh I was talking about my exam paper today :3

Naahhh hell no! You're right! Barely got essays in Maths. If Maths had essays then IT'S NOT MATHS :DDD The closest thing I had was just projects which had only a couple of paragraphs. But it was scattered about in between graphs and equations.

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi NTG~!

KATEYLYNNY!!!! =DDDDD

I see NTG is around

I SEE I AM AROUND

No NTG, you can't see yourself around because you can't be around yourself

You silly

but does "around" include the thing to be surrounded by? or does it just mean in general an area including that spot?

JENNIY!!!! =DDDDD

:3 how are you!

OIC

Yes no essays

best major

inorite

best major

*salutes* o>

090922.gif

Japanese humor. xD

Sound card get! Now my ears can orgasm!!

You silly

Cool beans! =D

Now can get some videos made with better sound than what the computers built in sound card can do.

Edited by リズ

Sound card get! Now my ears can orgasm!!

Do tell your general findings

but does "around" include the thing to be surrounded by? or does it just mean in general an area including that spot?

I believe it doesn't include the spot silly girl

I am happy and hungry which for me is a rare combination =3

Hehe. Certainly sounds rare! You'd think hungry would make you not as happy, then you'd eat and be happy!