• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

but does "around" include the thing to be surrounded by? or does it just mean in general an area including that spot?

:3 how are you!

inorite

best major

*salutes* o>

<o

No, I tickled you

but you slipped

and then also tickled yourself

and me

and him

and her

<o

:D

srsly though that exam...

>Does lots of Initial Value Problems over the semester

>Exam has lots of Boundary Value Problems

But I guess they're not that much different from each other... it's more the fact there were lotta NONLINEAR ODES AGHHH where did all my easy LINEAR ODES GO okay maybe i'm exaggerating. but it certainly seemed a lot of work.

... just what do you think tickling is

i was kidddiiiiiing!!! ehehehe i am just purposely being silly or am i

Edited by NTG

Time to HD-ify Rick Roll'ing Mia.

You said you'd make a horrible joke once Sask got to gnome. Have you made it yet, Rey

i was kidddiiiiiing!!! ehehehe i am just purposely being silly

Oh you

I should tickle you all night for this

Sounds much better after I experimented with the settings a bit.

(but this is going to make me want to get better headphones too. Mine aren't bad, but there's still better stuff out there that won't rape my wallet.)

Hmmmm.

I should consider it sometime.

Edited by TheEnd

srsly though that exam...

>Does lots of Initial Value Problems over the semester

>Exam has lots of Boundary Value Problems

But I guess they're not that much different from each other... it's more the fact there were lotta NONLINEAR ODES AGHHH where did all my easy LINEAR ODES GO okay maybe i'm exaggerating. but it certainly seemed a lot of work.

Sounds fun.

I had a takehome exam for my calc class

pros : yaytextbook

cons: it was hard as fuck

Oh you

I should tickle you all night for this

you cannot do that!!

Sounds fun.

I had a takehome exam for my calc class

pros : yaytextbook

cons: it was hard as fuck

ouch!

i had a takehome little test too, multiple choice, 10 questions!

I want those instead

/pat Hopefully that means your final exam(?) won't be as bad..

and why is that

because you gonna get tired and want to go to sleep

because you gonna get tired and want to go to sleep

then i'll just stop once i'm sleepy or something

have you gotten yso jenni

Edited by TheEnd

Apologies for the sparse images in this one, but I'll get better in future updates.

[spoiler=Shin Megami Tensei logs]What is this? Some strange dream? The walls are wavy, and I'm moving without exercising any of my own volition. How odd, some strange voice just asked me my name and told me I have latent powers...

smthero.png

I continue moving on rails down the passageways, until I am presented with the body of a man on a cross. The voice tells me this man's life has been consecrated to a higher power. He too is full of dormant power, and his name is Nightmar.

smtlaw.png

Onward yet again. I am introduced to one decried as weak, yet with not without at least some strength. His name is Ether.

smtchaos.png

My journey through the maze of twisty passages, all different, is not yet complete and I am brought before a naked woman bathing. Her name is Yuriko, and she claims that we are a destined pair, but something in my heart tells me the truth is otherwise. I am wakened from this odd dream by insistent naggings from my mother. How odd, I could have sworn she'd vowed never again to serve as my alarm clock...

Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I do the first and most natural thing following having immediately woken up. I go over to my computer and log-on. Some user I don't recognize has sent out a tinfoil hat message about demons, and an attached file. Unafraid, due to my net-savvy, and my custom firewalls, I go ahead, download and install it on my portable arm-terminal. My mother's insistent callings finally rouse me from my computer, and I head downstairs. She wants me to go to the mall and pick up and order of coffee for her. Ughhhhh. There's nothing to be done about it so I do so.

While at the mall, I run into Ozawa and his gang. He's such a prick, and since he and his goons assume a threatening posture I decide discretion is the better part of valor and leave. On my way out, I bump into a fellow who's absurdly paranoid, waving a knife around and everything. I raise my hands, telling him I'm unarmed, not to worry about it, but that wild look in his eyes doesn't go away.

...Well, not until some absolutely bizarre creature called a Gaki jumps out of the shadows and tears out his throat. He collapses to the floor, knife skittering towards me. I pick it up to defend myself, and luckily don't take too much damage before the demon decides there's better prey elsewhere. Now frightened and confused, I wonder if that Demon Summoning App I got is actually legit. I head to the survival games store, and stock up on armor for every inch of my body before heading to the Cafe to complete my errand. There are rumors of murders and worse that abound, so my fears seem justified.

I get back home and my ma thanks me, and reminds me to pay more attention to our dog. I think "screw that noise, I'm not walking him," and go to sleep. Yet again my dreams are plagued by strange visions, and once again I am joined up with Nightmar and Ether. Yuriko tries to again assure me she'll be with me always, but I shrug her off and press onward. We enter a strange room where a bizarre ritual is going on. Some priests appear to be about to sacrifice a woman! My heart aches for action, and I spring forward, disregarding Ether telling me it's stupid, that they're better armed than us. Apparently it is enough, though, and the girl is saved. She introduces herself as Chalis.

smtheroine.png

I wake through some fog and haze, coming once again to myself, and back to the real world. Making my way to the computer again, I find there's been an update to the program, and some further instructions, both of which I eagerly make use of, as the situation is rapidly becoming dire. I check out the neighbors, to see if they're OK, and the girl next door is a bit peeved she can't go on her date because of all the police activity recently, but other than that there's nothing to worry about. Wait, she had a boyfriend? Ehh, not that it matters. I press southward, eager to check out the site of the murder rumors from yesterday, and have another bizarre dream, this time in the day! I'm climbing a tall set of stairs with my dream-fellows, and when we reach the top there's a fierce battle. We're almost totally wiped out by the boss's single area affect spell.

Resolving to grow stronger and gather minions, I wander around a bit, recruiting a Pixie, Brownie, Knocker, Kobold, and Weredog to my cause. I also intimidate a Yakuza into giving me his Beretta, but to my chagrin it was unloaded, and hence worthless to me. During my travels I stop by the neighbor's yet again, and it seems the girl-next-door has gone missing. Apparently she tried to sneak off to Shinjuku for her date after all. I should probably go look for her, but it's way too late for that today. Disheartened at the little progress I made, I resolve to head home, but to my surprise right in front of my house I am stopped by the police. They seem to think I murdered the man at the mall yesterday and drag me off to the... hospital? What the fuck? I've been thrown in a small room with another man. I recognize this man! It's Nightmar, from my dreams. He said he was searching for his girlfriend when the police caught him and dragged him here. We team up and decide to break out of this joint. We get our chance when a man shows up claiming its time for our "surgery", and we take him down together and break out. In the course of trying to get out of the hospital, we discover Steven, the man who sent the emails, and he provides another upgrade to my App, allowing me to maintain more demon minions at a time. After a pitched battle with the hospital director, we manage to unlock the security locks on the front door and escape.

We talk briefly, and I discover he's dating the girl next door. I suggest we stop by her place once again, as well as mine, just in case. We pass by the mall on the way home though, and encounter a bunch of thugs beating up on someone.

smtnightmarre.png

Nightmar absolutely can't stand for this, and I agree. It turns out the poor sod was Ether, and the thugs scatter when we approach, not wanting anything that might even resemble a fair fight. He recognizes the both of us from the dreamworld and joins up, eager for a chance to become stronger himself, and thinking this the best possible way.

An unpleasant surprise awaits me at home. A demon has eaten my mother, and despite her nags, I really loved my mom. After a pitched battle, the demon falls, and a keycard clatters to the ground. Absolutely exhausted, we rest at my place the night before going and checking out what it might mean, and continuing to look for Night's girl.

The next morning my dog, Pascal, is so rambunctious, there's nothing I can do but take him for a walk. As we're going though, he jerks the leash out of my hand and we chase him to the strange building in the park. It's full of strange machines and tubes, and barking excitedly he jumps at them. Brownie runs after him, trying to calm him, but there's strange buzzing and whirring. Tubes of goo, and a strange pentacle glows. Brownie and Pascal have disappeared, leaving the guardian of hell, Cerberus behind. Something of Pascal must remain in him, as he pledges his loyalty to me, however, so I swallow deeply and accept the situation. This may prove useful in the future, so I tuck the knowledge of this fusing apparatus in the back of my mind.

The keycard from yesterday belongs to the Echo building, and we climb to the top floor and do battle there with the man from my daydream. Cerberus destroys him, then jumps at a strange device in the room. A bad habit, my dog has. He disappears, but this leads us to investigate it. It's a terminal, which allows for matter transport between any linked terminals. We're not sure this one heads, but with the current area cordoned off my martial law and no other options, we grit our teeth and head through.