FE4 THREAD

Fia

Awww usually when I have a bad dream it would be like with some monster thingy or something and when I wake up the dream seems more exciting than scary! But this scary dream was different ;^;

[spoiler=sadface]I was with a boy and girl and they were my friiiieeennnnds but I have no idea who they were.

And I guess we wandered into some school property that we weren't allowed to because it was night time and stuffs (though the sun hadn't set yet, it was just about to) and I guess the girl was the one who wanted to walk there and we were like "Noooooeeeezzzzz" but we followed her because we didn't want her to go alone and then we saw a scawy guy looking out the window and when he left the window we knew he was gonna chase us off D= So we ran away and climbed up some roundyround stairs to this one building and idk what the heck it was because it was cylindrical and kinda like a tower thingy but differeeeennnnt! We were climbing up and we saw two people chasing us and they each went to either side of the tower so I guess there were staircases on either side so we were trappeded. As we reached the top of the stairs I was like "Hey don't expect me to be able to outrun these guys cause I'm a short short slowpoke, we may actually have to confront them and see what they want" and I guess I thought they wouldn't do anything too bad cause we didn't mean any harm ^~^ As we reached a roundyround balcony part of the tower the stairs ended and so a girl came out of the other side where we coulda escaped! D= Then behind us was the scawy guy and we were still trappeded! And apparently the girl and guy were around our age =o Why are they running a school??

I guess they didn't care if we were gonna do anything bad to their schoolio property and were gonna punish us! D= So the guy told the girl to hold me and was gonna rape me in punishment ;~; The girl who was holding me was apparently only a nice girl who had to do what he said or something and so she was apologizing to me and so it's also sad to think that the poor girl didn't want to do whatever he wanted her to =< But yeah the guy pulled down his pants but I was still wearing shooooeeessss =D So while he was standing back far enough for my leg to come up, I kicked him where he deserved it! For some reason it didn't work as well as I had hoped it would and he just came closer so I punched him in the face too! And it still didn't work! ;A; So I kicked him again and then it was too much for him that time ^~^ Then the nice girl decided that while he was down she'd let me escape and so she let me and my friends go and we weren't chased so the scawy dream had a happy ending anyway =3

Bad Karma for the w1n to annihilate a nightmare. xD

YES MY GAMEPAD ISSUES ARE FINALLY FIXED

=)

For now, I'm going to take a shower, it's hot out there. I'll decide if I continue until I'm finished, or if I do the rest tomorrow after.

That's why I'd prefer the cold.

Time to nuke my computer. Freaking reformatting.

The stupid Windows files or something were screwed up and it keeps popping up that my windows isn't genuine or something... and then it is... then it isn't... then it is... then it isn't.

And I pretty much looked it up.

Too much effort. I'll just nuke it and restore everything I just backed up.

You guys won't be seeing me for a while... at least for tonight.

Shit.

That sucks.

Nuke successful.

My computer's running like new. Hee hee.

lolfilerestore.png

lol

=)

What the hell man.

Now I'm hungry but too lazy to make food and it's too late to eat anyway.

I will get my revenge!

lol

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right? I know right?

Sounds like your bro has quite the backlog.

Yup. Hmm, that might be the only game he's yet to play actually. The other games we have no console for, soooooo... :S

Hmmph

Yup. Hmm, that might be the only game he's yet to play actually.

Did he play P4 then

The other games we have no console for, soooooo... :S

Such silliness

Hihi Golden MKS

No actually, he hasn't played P4. Well, if you divide the games into his and mine then out of his games I think it's only Muramasa he hasn't played. pfffffft as if we play each others' games :awesome:

yeah j/k it depends really. i mean, in that case, he hasn't played p3, p4, rogue galaxy, star ocean, etc, etc...

Hihi Golden MKS

No actually, he hasn't played P4. Well, if you divide the games into his and mine then out of his games I think it's only Muramasa he hasn't played. pfffffft as if we play each others' games :awesome:

yeah j/k it depends really. i mean, in that case, he hasn't played p3, p4, rogue galaxy, star ocean, etc, etc...

Your brother has Star Ocean? Which one?

Hihi Golden MKS

Have you finished Rogue Galaxy then, Jenni

Oh nonono. I have Star Ocean. (those are "my" games) :3 Til the End of Time.

ALSO GUYS GUESS WHAT it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee so I have a 4 day weekend (now to Tuesdays). :3333 Well, not sure what that really means for me since I'm on holiday already... well, some shops will probably be closed. :( but hey! festive spirit! (not that I can see any around me right now)

Oh nonono. I have Star Ocean. (those are "my" games) :3 Til the End of Time.

Whoops. Also, that would've been my guess.

I didn't care about this theme until I finished part 2 though

Not going to listen to it then....

Also lol Field 2 is stolen from another game...sheesh...that's why I will replace it with Hyrule's Field theme

Oh man, this! This explains everything about [spoiler=smt and devil survivor2]Alice, Belial, and Nebiros' connection as the bonus bosses in Devil Survivor 2.

Holy shit. Previously I was just like "Okaaaay?"

Damn.

Also, opinions on if more pictures is better, or more text, for logs?

Not going to listen to it then....

Also lol Field 2 is stolen from another game...sheesh...that's why I will replace it with Hyrule's Field theme

It's just the camping theme

Also, opinions on if more pictures is better, or more text, for logs?

About what?

It's just the camping theme

Kinda lame too, I always felt it was kinda off from the whole other ost...Oh wait you were talking about the one you posted...

Edited by Razor Ramon

You mean SO3? I have.

You played any others? I only played that SO...

Yaei is so nice. If I could play piano/keyboard I'd love to learn to play that song ;-;

Kinda lame too, I always felt it was kinda off from the whole other ost...Oh wait you were talking about the one you posted...

Field 3 > 1 > 2

You played any others? I only played that SO...

And I've played 1/2

Yaei is so nice. If I could play piano/keyboard I'd love to learn to play that song ;-;

/patpatpat

Edited by TheEnd