• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh... ohnoes :OOO but does that mean you'll be redoing your first year or are you going to like continue second year at a different uni?

Well I did get two semesters taken care of there but I passes so few of my classes that idk if this counts as my sophomore year or not... x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Government exams took me roughly 90 minutes to complete.

But explaining everything SIX TIMES (once for each test of course) and a lunch period made this last 5 hours.

Act IV was fine. Perhaps more Succubi could've made it more fun.

Talking about act IV... fuck this guy.

(In the end, I gave up after battling it for half an hour.)

Mallet Lord Elites huh. I don't think I saw a pack of those yet.

Illusionist.

I presume he had extra HP too (it was Baal's somethingidon'tremember, so I couldn't see its properties)

Izual was probably the most challenging boss on my Normal run.

He didn't give me any trouble in Normal, but killed me... 4-5 times in Nightmare.

Hit-and-run + lag = :awesome:

Edited by TheEnd

Illusionist.

I presume he had extra HP too (it was Baal's somethingidon'tremember, so I couldn't see its properties)

Those are typically easier if you have some form of splash damage, but I'll admit they can be irritating.

Yeah I remember him now.

He didn't give me any trouble in Normal, but killed me... 4-5 times in Nightmare.

Hit-and-run + lag = :awesome:

Actually the complete opposite for me. I even got the achievement to beat him under a minute...in Hell. Going for the AH for some bargain level 60 items helped.

I can tell. Lag + Frozen too...

Those are typically easier if you have some form of splash damage, but I'll admit they can be irritating.

That one was just too big and hard-hitting for my semi-melee attacks.

Yeah I remember him now.

Actually the complete opposite for me. I even got the achievement to beat him under a minute...in Hell. Going for the AH for some bargain level 60 items helped.

I suppose having access to lv60+ items does help.

I can tell. Lag + Frozen too...

Frozen didn't even bother me that much, since monk can use Serenity to unfreeze (it does have a cooldown, though).

But either way, Diablo is a pansy

Frozen didn't even bother me that much, since monk can use Serenity to unfreeze (it does have a cooldown, though).

But either way, Diablo is a pansy

Back when i first beat Izual, I didn't know that Wrath of the Berserker blocked status effects and ended up using it too early. Nowadays, when I see a Frozen monster, I tend to avoid using it until I see the crystals form around me. Then shit gets real.

For one who supposedly can't feel fear, he sure runs away fast from the Nephalem.

For one who supposedly can't feel fear, he sure runs away fast from the Nephalem.

That's quite true. Diablo fights like a girl, now.

Still... so... sleepy.

Resist the temptation of succumbing to that ice dragon girl's charms before nightfall, Rey

And now that I've finished Nightmare, it's time for more Ys

Edited by TheEnd

*throws a Chesto Berry at Rey*

Gives u a Metal Coat. :):

-----

Very Expensive buy.

Getting both the console (Japan) and the game of FE Awakening costed 342.68. Can't wait to get them in the mail. Tiiiiiiime to make tier lists for this game soon! I've saved up over the months. :D: There is a chance that characters like Leif will not be in our regional copies because characters like him were never available outside of Japan. At least there is a reason to get the Japanese copy. =) It would have been around 250 with a used copy of the game, but I wanted it brand new.

Edited by リズ