FE4 THREAD

Fia

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17672079?via=thumb_watch

If you don't understand whats going on it's basically a cat tail controlled by your brain.

>Create technology to control machinery with your mind

>Use it to make your dream of catmaids slightly more realistic, still looks contrived as hell

onry you japan

Personally I'm not digging it. Cat ears? Cat tail? Ew.

Here's someone who gets it.

Cause' see, I don't know if ever mentioned this but I

haaaaaaaate

caaaaaaaats

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>Create technology to control machinery with your mind

>Use it to make your dream of catmaids slightly more realistic, still looks contrived as hell

onry you japan

Priorities! \o/

Priorities! \o/

A guy who most definitely has them in order.

Godspeed random Japanese inventor guy, may you be ultimately successful and surrounded by catgirls all the days of your life.

...no seriously, where do you find these things...

There was a time when I lurked in a certain imageboard, and the flash section was one of my favorites.

Of course, every post was a repost of a repost, so eventually I had already saved everything I found remotely interesting. That was... two years and half ago.

You stop stealing bikes first. :P:

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

In other news I decided to reinstall Steam. It was too fun and the only real slowdown was when I start up or shut down my laptop, which I never do anymore anyways (sleep mode bitches!).

Edited by Zak defender of...

So, Sirius, this Friday we're playing KF?

MY BLADE SHALL FEAST ON THE RISING DEAD

even though i do that in d3 already

Oh yeah according to Dagron there's new weapons in the works and the Patriarch has new attacks.

Edited by Dio

MY BLADE SHALL FEAST ON THE RISING DEAD

even though i do that in d3 already

Oh yeah according to Dagron there's new weapons in the works and the Patriarch has new attacks.

Oh? Are the weapons from the same people that made the mod or is this by tripwire? Tripwire has only announced the release of Ash, the female character.

Edited by Sirius

In other news I decided to reinstall Steam. It was too fun and the only real slowdown was when I start up or shut down my laptop, which I never do anymore anyways (sleep mode bitches!).

Now get Ys.

For summer? Niiiiice.

Also oh crap at the Patriarch attacks, suddenly not possible to chainsaw.

I'm not sure what is the nature of his attacks. He even has a new voiceover saying he has a few new tricks.

Oh? Are the weapons from the same people that made the mod or is this by tripwire? Tripwire has only announced the release of Ash, the female character.

Seems to be Tripwire. From a link Dagron posted in on the TEAM FIGHT SQUAD page, it's a Mosin Nagant sniper rifle, a medic grenade and a dragon breath shotgun for pyroes.

Somehow the latter would seem like an excellent weapon in TF2.

I wonder if it will be as overpowered as the sniper we have currently.

I highly doubt it. The expansion sniper rifle seems to be a Barrett M99, which fires 12.7 mm rounds. The Mosin Nagant is only a 7.62.

Compare if you want. The first one on the left vs. the fourth one from the left.

56728815943685479280.jpg

Tranquilizers would be interesting to fire against some of the zombies at least.

Edited by Dio

I highly doubt it. The expansion sniper rifle seems to be a Barrett M99, which fires 12.7 mm rounds. The Mosin Nagant is only a 7.62.

Baw

I guess if they don't have the crossbow nerf added to them then it shouldn't be too bad :/