• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So TE just turned Olivia into a succubus by himself. I thought it was a real fanart.

Huh, it's a pretty dirty job actually

......^____^

as TheEnd said, I am the limit

Jenni is so easy to please

Things are getting steamy.

I normally like salty stuff too, but the ones I tried... those were really salty. And they must be really really salty if someone who likes salty food thinks it's salty.
Haha I love instant ramen too and I am actually getting a bit bored of it too! gasp. Actual ramen... it's just another type of noodle really. :S
Yes! And this Umami place does a £5.95 lunch deal that has a starter and a main dish, and they rotate the menu every week so you can try different combos. Gyoza is yummy btw.

Ooooh shin soba?!?!

I know what you mean! Japanese home cooking would be cool :O

Ooooh I see. Yeah, that sounds pretty salty...maybe you can try less salty ones and like them!

There are some brands that are better and not so typical but...yeah! They're getting boring. It's another type of noodle, yes, but it has like a ton of stuff in it and a delicious broth (or at least, a delicious-sounding broth)...right?

That's pretty neat, would make for an exciting visit every time. Gyoza sounds really good...I love fried dumplings in general. Like samosa/sambusak, yum.

Yes, shin soba! They're like, soba noodles...except made from newly harvested buckwheat. It is SWEETER and more FLAVOURFUL than regular soba.

It would be! Fortunately, I have a video that teaches some home cooking. I should try the dishes out one day...

umm what does it entail?

And now you can copy paste ohmy.png from my sig. ohmy.png

You'll know

You... silly

Brazil vs Spain now

So, later gentlemen I might come back soon if Brazil starts getting their asses kicked too much

good boy.

Now it's your turn to be pleased

Now I won't. I will break the limit, NTG.

TheEnd does need to be happy more I'd say. You know what to do, NTG.

Ooooh I see. Yeah, that sounds pretty salty...maybe you can try less salty ones and like them!

There are some brands that are better and not so typical but...yeah! They're getting boring. It's another type of noodle, yes, but it has like a ton of stuff in it and a delicious broth (or at least, a delicious-sounding broth)...right?

That's pretty neat, would make for an exciting visit every time. Gyoza sounds really good...I love fried dumplings in general. Like samosa/sambusak, yum.

Yes, shin soba! They're like, soba noodles...except made from newly harvested buckwheat. It is SWEETER and more FLAVOURFUL than regular soba.

It would be! Fortunately, I have a video that teaches some home cooking. I should try the dishes out one day...

Hopefully! Or maybe I'm just the type of person who does not stray far from her chinese flavours... I feel so spoilt.

Ah true. I've seen photos of ramen dishes and they have all these wonderful things in the noodles. Wonderful stuff.

and speaking of fried stuff why are they so yummy. I think I'm getting a sore-ish throat from them. I need to take a break...

ohhhh sounds amazing. and i am so hungry x_x fortunately dinner is being cooked right now

I would like to try out your cooking one day. Chef Mohammed.

You'll know

You... silly

Brazil vs Spain now

So, later gentlemen I might come back soon if Brazil starts getting their asses kicked too much

Let me know then. I'll try to satisfy you as much as I can.

^_^

gentleman right here

Now I won't. I will break the limit, NTG.

TheEnd does need to be happy more I'd say. You know what to do, NTG.

waaah! ;_; Help Shirley! Ein is being a bad boy!!

:3

Brazil vs Spain now

How much is too much?

Huh, it's a pretty dirty job actually

I meant the art, not... actually turning her into a succubus.

And have fun watching TV thing.

waaah! ;_; Help Shirley! Ein is being a bad boy!!

:3

Whaaaat. Wait what me. Okay. -stuffs Ein into a bag-

Edited by Shirley

Brazil vs Spain now

Go Brazil! \o/

You know, it's great that Iran made its way into the World Cup. Now I can watch the team get hilariously steamrolled by all the better teams.

Hopefully! Or maybe I'm just the type of person who does not stray far from her chinese flavours... I feel so spoilt.

Ah true. I've seen photos of ramen dishes and they have all these wonderful things in the noodles. Wonderful stuff.

and speaking of fried stuff why are they so yummy. I think I'm getting a sore-ish throat from them. I need to take a break...

ohhhh sounds amazing. and i am so hungry x_x fortunately dinner is being cooked right now

I would like to try out your cooking one day. Chef Mohammed.

Well, at least Chinese flavours are pretty good!

Yeeaaahhh, they look pretty cool! One day I'll have some in Shibuya.

I'm getting a terribly painful stomach from eating them, so I'm abstaining for now...

Enjoy your dinner, then.

Y-you do? Well...I can say it won't be terrible, at least!

And see ya later.

Edited by Nightmare