FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, I guess if you really wanted to / are really unsatisfied with it, you could try to change the blocks then? It's just gonna be pretty crazy. I thought it looks nice as it is now... and it goes with the other shading too of Ninetales.

Heehee, yeah I've been dissatisfied with it ever since I made it! Which had to have been many many months ago...

I'll try orange for now and if I don't like it and don't feel too lazy, I will put it back~

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehee, yeah I've been dissatisfied with it ever since I made it! Which had to have been many many months ago...

I'll try orange for now and if I don't like it and don't feel too lazy, I will put it back~

D: Still dissatisfied, apparently! But yeah, I say keep an extra copy to try the orange then!

and whoa. I almost wanted to do ohmy.pngto myself but then...never mind.

Work will be crappy tomorrow anyway. :<

Edited by Shirley

3shhhj

Hmmm... I think I at least prefer it to what it used to be... I don't think the shading should have been that dark =< Might still be a little dissatisfied though

Also I thought this looked neato~

Oh, wah that's sadface, I hope work will go better than you are expecting it to at least~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Whoa that was quick. Or did my phone call just take that long?

But hmm, that looks pretty good too. It still matches Ninetales there.

And wh-what did you do in that second link there? :O It does look neat.

Whoa that was quick. Or did my phone call just take that long?

But hmm, that looks pretty good too. It still matches Ninetales there.

And wh-what did you do in that second link there? :O It does look neat.

Idk! I guess it doesn't have to take that long to kill blocks and replace the gaps...

Okay~ That's good!

Well, idk what I did besides how I built these two figures/whatever onto islands that were next to each other these islands shall become a gallery!!! and then go into fly mode and move out to a distance where I could get both Pokemon into the shot~

Idk! I guess it doesn't have to take that long to kill blocks and replace the gaps...

Okay~ That's good!

Well, idk what I did besides how I built these two figures/whatever onto islands that were next to each other these islands shall become a gallery!!! and then go into fly mode and move out to a distance where I could get both Pokemon into the shot~

Kill blocks? >_> Wait, what are you doing this on? I only read you mention MS Paint...

...whaaaaat, yeah what is this on? I'M SORRY. But you should totally make those islands into a gallery. >3

And oops, didn't see your edit. I don't know if work will turn out better, maybe it'll be forgiven, I don't know... but all I know is I'm scared. :<

Kill blocks? >_> Wait, what are you doing this on? I only read you mention MS Paint...

...whaaaaat, yeah what is this on? I'M SORRY. But you should totally make those islands into a gallery. >3

And oops, didn't see your edit. I don't know if work will turn out better, maybe it'll be forgiven, I don't know... but all I know is I'm scared. :<

Ah, I'm playing Minecraft~

I think now I'm going to make a Dragonair (now as in tomorrow because I am so sleepy, I should get to bed soon =o)

Oh noooo /patpatpat

Edited by Freohr Datia

what did I just read in Balcerzak's post.

Ah, I'm playing Minecraft~

I think now I'm going to make a Dragonair (now as in tomorrow because I am so sleepy, I should get to bed soon =o)

Oh noooo /patpatpat

Ooooh, that's how.

DO IT. Dragonair<3 After you sleep then. C:

/pat'd. Yes... Oh well, only one way to find out.

WELL. Time to head to bed then. Goodnight everyone!

what did I just read in Balcerzak's post.

You must be new here.

Haha, wow, actually, I've just been rather truant. This shouldn't really come as any surprise once you get to know me, I'll bet.

Edit: Also, yeah, Acacia. I couldn't wait for it to get greenlit. My friend linked me to the page and I played the demo (foolish) and then it was must-have mode.

Edited by Balcerzak

You must be new here.

Haha, wow, actually, I've just been rather truant. This shouldn't really come as any surprise once you get to know me, I'll bet.

Being busy must be nice.

Edit: Also, yeah, Acacia. I couldn't wait for it to get greenlit. My friend linked me to the page and I played the demo (foolish) and then it was must-have mode.

Heh, does it already has a release date? Maybe it can arrive in time for the Summer Sale... wait, that perhaps could be just wishful thinking.

Well anyway, I already have my sight on a different game for this coming Sale, that would be Ys I & II.

Argh it's so damn hot.

...I could use that low-level ice spell right about now.

Careful now... though be glad the OldMan is already asleep... though he could always answer to that in retrospect...

Argh it's so damn hot.

...I could use that low-level ice spell right about now.

SO HOT

And it's gets too hot at night. Like the asphalt has absorbed the sun's light all day and it is slowly dissipating over the course of the night or something crazy like that.

Careful now... though be glad the OldMan is already asleep... though he could always answer to that in retrospect...

FIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Something something Ninian

there

I used the spell in the tent with Olivia.

Has nothing to do with Ninian.

[8:55:54 PM] Amelia: I should save that

[8:55:54 PM] Amelia: Yep

[8:56:07 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): DAT'S MY CRAPPY PREPAID CELL PHONE

[8:56:10 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL

[8:56:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): SHUT IN GAVE YOU HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ONLY CELL PHONE NUMBER

[8:56:24 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I USUALLY GIVE PEOPLE MY HOME NUMBER

[8:56:50 PM] Amelia: Amelia PHEELS SUPAH SPECIAL

[8:59:40 PM] Amelia: Just gave you a call

[8:59:57 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): urgh damn

[8:59:59 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): it was on slinet

[9:00:00 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): *silent

[9:01:02 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): baaaaaaaka

[9:01:10 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): You have one up on Annie. She doesn't have my number.

[9:01:32 PM] Amelia: Dammit stahp

[9:01:46 PM] Amelia: I'm dying here

[9:01:54 PM] Amelia: My cousin is looking at me awkwardly

[9:02:22 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): saved

[9:02:34 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "Added to Contacts Amelia *Real Name*"

[9:02:48 PM] Amelia: XD

[9:02:48 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): frack

[9:02:54 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): my mom just asked me

[9:02:56 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): in a weird tone

[9:02:58 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): WAS THAT ANNNIIIIEEE?

[9:03:10 PM] Amelia: XD

[9:03:31 PM] Amelia: "NOPE OTHER HAREM"

[9:03:38 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

[9:03:54 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): worse question: Does Dan have your number?

[9:04:14 PM] Amelia: Nah

[9:04:26 PM] Amelia: He doesn't

[9:04:41 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Bwahahahahahahaha.

[9:05:07 PM] Amelia: Baka.

[9:05:28 PM] Amelia: Then again he never asked

[9:05:35 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

[9:06:04 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): In all seriousness, Dan needs to be more lovey-dovey with you. Otherwise I'll keep hitting on you.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I prefer heat when I'm outdoors and when the air's dry... But if I'm indoors and especially if it's humid, then I do not like the heat so much... And I like heat even less when I try to sleep because my body just can't rest comfortably when it's sweaty...

Oh and also speaking of sleep I think I shall go do that now~

Heh, does it already has a release date? Maybe it can arrive in time for the Summer Sale... wait, that perhaps could be just wishful thinking.

Well anyway, I already have my sight on a different game for this coming Sale, that would be Ys I & II.

No timeframe afaik. Also, more ys games huh... I might have to pick those up too.