FE4 THREAD

Fia

goomgoooooooooooom

oh wait, it was a dratini, not a dragonair (though it was lv32, iirc)

but still

i'm sorry ein, it was an inevitable sacrifice after the zangoose trader disappeared

you know how hard it is to find GTS trades that don't demand legendaries

I'm sorry.

why are you using your sorry attack on me

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

このフォーラムが嫌いになった・・・

このスレは例外だけど・・・

厨が多すぎる。

パラダイスへよこうそ~

it was truly my finest hour

never again will I pull off something so precise and beautiful until page 100,000 anyways, see you nerds then

30000 I BELIEVE

このフォーラムが嫌いになった・・・

このスレは例外だけど・・・

厨が多すぎる。

What, loosing your faith in this place...? Disregard if that wasn't what you meant...

このフォーラムが嫌いになった・・・

このスレは例外だけど・・・

厨が多すぎる。

Another one who has seen the light

What, loosing your faith in this place...? Disregard if that wasn't what you meant...

Hates the forum, but not the thread

Oops, should've been more specific than just "this place" (I did saw the Katakana after all saying forum)... oh well.

Another one who has seen the light

I used to be able to stand the shitposting... I mean at one point I even was able to just ignore the Ashnard guy because people just egged him on for the fun of it.

...but now... freaking hell.

I used to be able to stand the shitposting... I mean at one point I even was able to just ignore the Ashnard guy because people just egged him on for the fun of it.

Back then, you fought for your waifu

To defend her honor

To keep people from slandering her, by slandering her (English version) preemptively

But now, you have someone who doesn't need to be subject of pairing and tier threads

And thus, no further need to venture into that poisonous marsh

Back then, you fought for your waifu

To defend her honor

To keep people from slandering her, by slandering her (English version) preemptively

But now, you have someone who doesn't need to be subject of pairing and tier threads

And thus, no further need to venture into that poisonous marsh

Just stay in the FE4 Thread like me. \o/

I still see it.

you clearly have powers of perception beyond mortal ken

i dont understand how you can be bothered by people over the internet

its not like they're befouling the air around you

You guys are telling me there's life outside this thread

clearly you jest

I know right, what the fuck.

Does anybody even leave their computing devices anymore????

I used to help out on many forums, such as the ROM hacking and "I just want to know one thing! (FE13)" thread.

Same with contributions to helping out newbies and such.

...and then I see the active topics rating characters more or less about their potentials as waifu/husbando material.

I feel like the tumblr FE fandom has more actual content to contribute than here.

...and that's the freaking tumblr fandom.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I used to help out on many forums, such as the ROM hacking and "I just want to know one thing! (FE13)" thread.

...and then I see the active topics rating characters more or less about their potentials as waifu/husbando material.

I feel like the tumblr FE fandom has more actual content to contribute than here.

I BLAME AWAKENING.

I like to funzie post. Unless you mean legitimate shitposting without irony. I never liked that.

i dont understand how you can be bothered by people over the internet

its not like they're befouling the air around you

Jimmies. Rustled. It happens. /shrug

Just stay in the FE4 Thread like me. \o/

Yeah ive been hiding out in here a lot lately. Like A LOT. Once, i ventured into an Other Games forum thread and the stuff i saw was not as hilarious as much as it was depressing. People all UP IN ARMS over video game consoles. One guy was like BRIAN BLESSED in his posts saying things like "I HAVE NOW CRUSHED YOU!" Man...

2pt5weo.gif

Dude, I haven't ventured outside of fftf in 5ever

Don't hate on tumblr, my blog is fucking beautiful.

tumblr_m4p6087dAD1rnvyzwo1_500.gif

I feel...like this is an exaggeration.

I like to funzie post. Unless you mean legitimate shitposting without irony. I never liked that.

Jimmies. Rustled. It happens. /shrug

Yeah ive been hiding out in here a lot lately. Like A LOT. Once, i ventured into an Other Games forum thread and the stuff i saw was not as hilarious as much as it was depressing. People all UP IN ARMS over video game consoles. One guy was like BRIAN BLESSED in his posts saying things like "I HAVE NOW CRUSHED YOU!" Man...

2pt5weo.gif

I think this is the only thread I frequent nowadays.

i haven't post outside far from the forest for a long time, except for maybe pkl's LTC, the awakening thread is nothing but pairing questions, which is allright of course