• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way I would also like living longer... I would like to be able to explore other worlds.

But then you wouldn't cherish the time you have. Because we have so little time, we humans (at least a lot of us) try to find a purpose for our lives.

If we lived for hundreds of years, if not for eternity, that feeling would be diminished significantly, if it existed at all.

That is, if there are no consequences for our actions, we tend to be reckless and stupid.

Pokémon levels huh... I don't remember what were mine the first time I went thorugh the E4... probably were a bit higher than them... or a lot higher.

Uh, TE, how many badges do you have already?

Because you shouldn't be that high until, like, the Elite 4. MAYBE.

what can i say, chateau

That's true. I wouldn't want to live forever. I would have a "Oh, I have an eternity left anyway. I'll do whatever I want."

B-because. I d-dunno.

But sure it is. The title is right there.

That's why I hardly used the Exp. Share. And I only used four 'mons on my team (the other two were HM slaves).

Noooooo, TE. They're going to hit 100 by the end of the game. :<

or nothing

no urgency, no point

search the reason then

but i'm not catching anything, i'm robbing money from the rich to buy clothes

arguably one hm slave would be enough, but ok

exp share too broken

can't possibly turn it off

there was only one time when i managed to hit lv100 in a pokemon game

it was a hgss dragonair solo

Mine were around 70-73 too, I was afraid at first for some reason but then...

>difficulty in a main pokemon game's story mode Edited by TheEnd

... You're at the 70s. Before your seventh badge.

... Welp, you've snapped the game's (admittedly minuscule) difficulty clean in half. Good going, TE. I HOPE YOUR CLOTHES FETISH IS PAYING OFF. >:|

or nothing

no urgency, no point

search the reason then

but i'm not catching anything, i'm robbing money from the rich to buy clothes

arguably one hm slave would be enough, but ok

exp share too broken

can't possibly turn it off

there was only one time when i managed to hit lv100 in a pokemon game

it was a hgss dragonair solo

That's true, too... Makes me wonder about Adam and Eve, though, both who lived, like, 900 years.

Well, I mean, I like anime, manga, video games, and Japanese culture in general a lot. But... I don't know if I'm the guy who obsesses over those things... And I feel like I'm betraying my Korean heritage when I enjoy Japanese-culture too much, because people like my grandparents and father, who grew up in Korea and have a certain image of Japanese people because of how they treated Koreans throughout history and tend to - I dunno - dislike Japanese people and culture in general. So when I say "Oh, I like Japanese manhwa (Korean for manga) and their animations a lot. And I'm learning Japanese, but not Korean (which I learned before, but not learning at the moment...) And I play Japanese video games. In Japanese." :<

Pokemon "Style Savvy: Thief Edition" Version.

6 HMs. I don't like putting any HMs - aside from Surf and maybe Waterfall - on any of my main 'mons. So I just use two HM slaves. It makes things easier for me.

Maybe you should. Before you break the game any mo- Who am I kidding? It doesn't matter at this point. You can take the League on - no problem - with those levels. >_______>

Maybe this will be your second time. With all that grinding.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Since when you got that slow...

only paid attention to it when you changed your avatar

... You're at the 70s. Before your seventh badge.

... Welp, you've snapped the game's (admittedly minuscule) difficulty clean in half. Good going, TE. I HOPE YOUR CLOTHES FETISH IS PAYING OFF. >:|

i did consider breeding a new team, but then i'd take much longer to finish the game

which wouldn't be an issue if not for the friend safari thing

I actually re-bred an entire team's worth of Pokes so I have, like

Snivy

Yamask

Eevee

Staryu

Litwick

Scyther

so clearly my team now sucks

That's true, too... Makes me wonder about Adam and Eve, though, both who lived, like, 900 years.

Well, I mean, I like anime, manga, video games, and Japanese culture in general a lot. But... I don't know if I'm the guy who obsesses over those things... And I feel like I'm betraying my Korean heritage when I enjoy Japanese-culture too much, because people like my grandparents and father, who grew up in Korea and have a certain image of Japanese people because of how they treated Koreans throughout history, tend to - I dunno - dislike Japanese people and culture in general.

Pokemon "Style Savvy: Thief Edition" Version.

6 HMs. I don't like putting any HMs - aside from Surf and maybe Waterfall - on any of my main 'mons. So I just use two HM slaves. It makes things easier for me.

Maybe you should. Before you break the game any mo- Who am I kidding? It doesn't matter at this point. You can take the League on - no problem - with those levels. >_______>

Maybe this will be your second time. With all that grinding.

no knowledge of good and evil, etc

and you want to learn japanese

why

sans pokemon

you could have made your 5th mon borderline usable, but well doesn't matter really

no point in self-imposed challenges at this point

nah, i doubt it

you'll see, i'll have this finished this weekend

but for now, i nap

haven't been sleeping a lot this week >_>

I actually re-bred an entire team's worth of Pokes so I have, like

Snivy

Yamask

Eevee

Staryu

Litwick

Scyther

so clearly my team now sucks

if i decide to backtrack for items and whatever, i'll probably breed a new team for it

maybe leave one of my old mons with it as a safeguard... or just a high-level hm slave

ALSO IF ANY AOT FANS ARE HERE I BRING DUB VA NEWS

Armin: Josh Grelle (and cue the angry Mirai Nikki dub haters get buttmad that he got ANOTHER major dub role)

Annie: Lauren Landa (this is Funi what is this HOLY FUCKS)

Reiner: Robert McCollum (imo best voice Funi could have given him)

Mitabi: Kyle Hebert (I don't remember who this dude was that he's voicing but IT'S THE RETURN OF KAMINA TO FUNI)

Damn it, Poly, you beat me to it! *pout*

• Reiner - Robert McCollum
  • Annie - Lauren Landa
  • Armin - Josh Grelle
  • Samuel - Dave Trosko
  • Thomas - Duncan Brannan
  • Tom - Tyler Walker
  • Wald - Barry Yandell
  • Woerman - Christopher Sabat

no knowledge of good and evil, etc

and you want to learn japanese

why

sans pokemon

you could have made your 5th mon borderline usable, but well doesn't matter really

no point in self-imposed challenges at this point

nah, i doubt it

you'll see, i'll have this finished this weekend

but for now, i nap

haven't been sleeping a lot this week >_>

But I thought they had knowledge of good and evil after eating from the tree. Which I assume happened sometime in the beginning of their lives (or maybe not; I have no idea).

Becaaaaauuuuusssseee... Video games, and anime. Not only that, but it's just fun. So interesting drawing ties between Japanese and Korean. I see that they're a lot more closer than I originally thought, not only with the vocab, but also the grammar, and, well, culture as a whole.

No, with Pokemon.

Meh, maybe in my next playthrough... which won't be for a while, because BACKLOG. And I want to try beating Lunatic in Awakening without grinding. And losing any units. Last time I tried was half a year ago, and I only got to chapter 21 before giving up. I ended up training MU too much and my other units were under-leveled. This time, though, I should do better. (It was like my first time doing Lunatic in FE12. I got up to Chapter 20, then had to start all over because I didn't train my units properly and couldn't take on those last few chapters. Second time was a charm, of course.)

Not with those 'mons, no.

We'll see.

I only got four hours of sleep last night. I almost fell asleep during my physics class and needed a hot cup of coffee to wake me up. :<

I somehow need to repeat this to get it through my head.

Lauren Landa - THE GOD DAMN BOOBIE LADY - is Annie.

... sonnuva...

Also, that casting opens up the legit possibility that they brought in a bunch of newer VAs that Funi's never worked with before, so... I'm expecting a certain vocal husbando of Vashi's to come in as Eren.

I somehow need to repeat this to get it through my head.

Lauren Landa - THE GOD DAMN BOOBIE LADY - is Annie.

... sonnuva...

Also, that casting opens up the legit possibility that they brought in a bunch of newer VAs that Funi's never worked with before, so... I'm expecting a certain vocal husbando of Vashi's to come in as Eren.

I'm... guessing you're talking about Kasumi, but I don't know. I actually know her better as the voice of Kyoko, from Madoka.

I'm... guessing you're talking about Kasumi, but I don't know. I actually know her better as the voice of Kyoko, from Madoka.

Actually, neither. I refer to Litchi from BlazBlue - the role that put her on the map, arguably - as Boobie Lady in this instance (it's a popular nickname for her).

She's also Leia in Xillia, and Leixia in Soul Calibur V. That's the roles I know her from.

Actually, neither. I refer to Litchi from BlazBlue - the role that put her on the map, arguably - as Boobie Lady in this instance (it's a popular nickname for her).

She's also Leia in Xillia, and Leixia in Soul Calibur V. That's the roles I know her from.

Seems to be a prolific one.

I'm more amused about Sabat being the dude that tries to shoot the main chars with the cannons.

That KlK thing has been mentioned quite a few times now here... I should probably search what's up with that, or anyone is free to explain. Whatever happens first...