FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well I can't back the save files since the reasons why I need to reinstall windows in the first place is because the drive got damaged so windows won't even get past the starting screen.

oh.

well that sucks. :/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm expecting your rant on that one

Why and what about specifically?

@Marthur

what jobs are there??? and what do they do?

*googles* 12 jobs right? hmmm just looking at the titles... Tailor, Alchemist, Cook, Wizard sound interested.

Well, I'm going to pick something different so you better decide quickly!

Dominion is tons of fun, where do you go to play online?

We should play a game together if possible.

The official site :

https://www.playdominion.com/Dominion/gameClient.html

The base game is completely free so people should test it out.

And sure! I'm still terrible at it, but remind me next week end or anytime between 8PM and 11PM (UTC+1).

Edited by Marthur

Carnival Phantasm so good

ooo ooo oooeiei

Okay I have a question about TITS. Say I need to reinstall windows and reintall steam and redownload the game. Will my progress be saved?

i think tits has steam cloud support, which would keep your progress safe

i'd backup saves just in case, though

Why and what about specifically?

general game quality

general game quality

okay then

@Marthur

is there a place where i can see what each job is like?

[spoiler=From GameFAQs]

The Lives are broken up into battling classes, foraging classes, and crafting classes.

Paladin- You work for the King and you are the sword and shield type. You're the most balanced and easiest class to work with.

Mercenary- You answer to no one and you work alone. Your defense is lowered because you use a giant, two handed sword. You move slowly but you're the most powerful class and do the most damage.

Hunter- (My favorite, Hunter for Life!) You use the bow and arrow and while weak, attacking from a distance and using status effects such as paralysis, sleep and poison. You're useful in multiplayer but you can stand on your own.

Mage- You use magic! Okay, well to be specific, you use fire, water, air and healing(earth). You start off slow but use your skills often and you become one of the most powerful classes to use. Seriously. One of the ultimate attacks is you summoning meteors from the sky. It's glorious.

Miner- You go out and gather ore using your pick axe. This class is best combined with paladin and mercenary for armor and Cook and Tailor for your cooking pan and needle. Also, some ore will be used as part of making your wand for the Mage.

Blacksmith-You're in charge of making swords, cooking pans, needles and armor. Also best combined with the sword classes.

Carpenter- You're in charge of making house furniture, fishing rods and wands. Best combined with the lumberjack.

Angler-You go out and catch or should I say battle fish. This class was surprisingly fun. If anyone has ever played Disney Magical World, it uses that fishing mechanic. You use a meter to help you determine when to pull and a blinking arrow will help you. You'll see when you play the game. Best combined with Cook.

Tailor- NEEDLES. You make Hunter and Mage clothes but also really beautiful costumes. You can also help out the carpenter since you make stuffed toys and carpets.

Alchemist-You make potions, accessories and bombs. Instead of buying potions, I highly suggest putting some time in this class. You get to use all of the many items you gather and you save money.

Cook- You make stat boosting food items which can be more helpful than potions. Goes great with all classes, especially Angler.

Woodcutter- You run around and cut down trees. Best combined with Carpenter, Hunter and Mage.

i think i will play as Tailor first.

what about you guys?

i thought you were tired of style savvy

i don't even know how the class-changing system works

Edited by OldMan

i thought you were tired of style savvy

i don't even know how the class-changing system works

but I'm not tired of clothes

i heard that you can pretty much play all the classes simultaneously? you have to go to certain points to swap your life. maybe Marthur knows better than me here

i heard that you can pretty much play all the classes simultaneously? you have to go to certain points to swap your life. maybe Marthur knows better than me here

tailor jenni

which reminds me, vashiane disappeared again

i see

which reminds me, vashiane disappeared again

Yeah I knooooow

I hear people still apparently being in contact with her through skype, but I feel as if she just left SF because I don't see her anywhere

i'd complain about the delayed american release date

but sen 2

Are you interested? I'm sure you'll be able to make cute things.

I'm not spoiling myself much (though I already know there are things I will dislike), but yeah, you can change class whenever you want apparently.

Figure, all I do is make things worst.

This is why I left in the first place and now I should leave again and note not to return.

Well... D:

If that's what you wish...

AAAAYYYYY hunter or tailor sound up my alley but I'm still p much on the fence about getting the game

I guess I need to do more research sometime to see if it has potential entertainment value for me pfffffoooooooooooot

Letty. :3

Welcome. :D

Yeah I knooooow

I hear people still apparently being in contact with her through skype, but I feel as if she just left SF because I don't see her anywhere

I dunno. -.-

She doesn't seem to be on Skype either unless she moved.

Edited by PuffPuff

m-maybe

for instance...?

And play dress up.

Save points.

Wot is dat gaem

"Dominion is a deck-building game created by Donald X. Vaccarino and published by Rio Grande Games.

Each player uses a separate deck of cards to which only they have access; players draw their hands from their own decks, not others'. During turns, players use their cards to perform various actions and purchase cards from a common pool of card stacks available to all players, including those that give them more actions, coins to purchase cards, and victory cards that are otherwise valueless during the game.

At the end of the game, defined when certain common stacks are exhausted, the player with the highest number of victory points wins. The game has a light medieval theme, with card names that reference pre-industrial, monarchical, and feudal social structures."