• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The FE4THREAD's death is like the inevitable heat-death of the universe.

i.e. way too far in the future for anybody to give a fuck about.

I think it will happen after the heat-death of the universe

It's been going strong for over 6 years

like i did?

I mean, it's kinda justifiable... I guess, if you like that style of gameplay...

But otherwise, it's like. What's the point. 90% of the game revolves around the plot. And you can't understand the plot without knowing the language.

So you're missing out on 90% of the game by not knowing the language.

There are the Evo versions of the games, if you like listening to the voices, I guess (which I do <3). Those are kinda justifiable, too.

But vanilla Kiseki (Sora, Zero, and Ao) are like. I dunno. Kinda pointless, if you ask me.

Even I question my own reading comprehension when I play in Korean.

There are other games with similar gameplay out there, I'm sure...

Old man is back to his old avy.

Cool.

Also good night.

no hibying

how's life in bindi's dungeon

I mean, it's kinda justifiable... I guess, if you like that style of gameplay...

But otherwise, it's like. What's the point. 90% of the game revolves around the plot. And you can't understand the plot without knowing the language.

So you're missing out on 90% of the game by not knowing the language.

There are the Evo versions of the games, if you like listening to the voices, I guess (which I do <3). Those are kinda justifiable, too.

But vanilla Kiseki (Sora, Zero, and Ao) are like. I dunno. Kinda pointless, if you ask me.

Even I question my own reading comprehension when I play in Korean.

There are other games with similar gameplay out there, I'm sure...

is that how you justify not playing zero/ao

is that how you justify not playing zero/ao

Well no. I was at my cousins house for the past week, but I've been trying to make my way through the game. The Korean version, that is.

I'm almost at the point where I got to in the Evo version. And it's nice now that I can understand, even if it's not full comprehension.

I dunno; the plan is still to finish it by the end of the break. (Although I'm not sure if I'll finish FL. My VGC 2015 team is almost done, though.)

Well no. I was at my cousins house for the past week, but I've been trying to make my way through the game. The Korean version, that is.

I'm almost at the point where I got to in the Evo version. And it's nice now that I can understand, even if it's not full comprehension.

I dunno; the plan is still to finish it by the end of the break. (Although I'm not sure if I'll I won't finish FL. My VGC 2015 team is almost done, though.)

don't tell me you're following that zany plan of playing the game twice at the same time

fixed it for you

MIB, Men in Black

that movie where Tommy Lee Jones portrays himself

I was just watching the 4 Batman films.
The first movie is really good above the others (the one with The Joker) and Tommy Lee portraying as Two Face and the Riddler Jim Carry made the third film good.
Edited by PuffPuff

alchemist/cook/tailor?

where did you hid the cameras

@Nightmare : challenge time!

Also @Makaze : 4 passes in a row means you're removed from the submission list, but since you haven't submitted one yet, feel free to anytime.

GAME: Phantom Fighter!

PLATFORM: NES!

CHALLENGE: Beat Town 3 with all moves up to that point acquired!

HARD MODE: Beat Town 5 using Baby Conshi or beat the boss of Town 5 fair and square!

ADDENDUM: Save states not allowed! Guides allowed, but for the sake of making it more interesting, don't refer to them unless you're really really stuck!

GOOD LUCK

GAME: Phantom Fighter!

PLATFORM: NES!

CHALLENGE: Beat Town 3 with all moves up to that point acquired!

HARD MODE: Beat Town 5 using Baby Conshi or beat the boss of Town 5 fair and square!

ADDENDUM: Save states not allowed! Guides allowed, but for the sake of making it more interesting, don't refer to them unless you're really really stuck!

GOOD LUCK

In I am.

Are you taking Shatterhand now?

Edited by Marthur