Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

it's okay to ship lewdy and pride

last I heard (probably months ago) they are both confirmed interested in each other (idk if that meant they were an actual couple at that point cuz like it was back when lettuce was able to meet him in person but they live far away from each other don't they??)

but I'm still not sure if it could come across as creepy~

but it's just so cute

19 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i should probably ping freohr a few more times to make she know jenni didn't realize she's a wife now

yeah see new sf's just helping out!!

yeah I haven't seen jenni in ages haven't I??

she should magically summon herself right now and then we can catch up and stuff

20 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

it's okay to ship lewdy and pride

last I heard (probably months ago) they are both confirmed interested in each other (idk if that meant they were an actual couple at that point cuz like it was back when lettuce was able to meet him in person but they live far away from each other don't they??)

but it's just so cute

19 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i should probably ping freohr a few more times to make she know jenni didn't realize she's a wife now

she should magically summon herself right now and then we can catch up and stuff

6 minutes ago, BLSoldier said:

Lol

I'm still stuck on this almost-12-years-old 1280 x 1024 monitor

rip

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

but it's just so cute

well i haven't kept tabs on their progress

jenni did pretty much abandon sf altogether, though she still seems to use skype and discord

5 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

well i haven't kept tabs on their progress

jenni did pretty much abandon sf altogether, though she still seems to use skype and discord

understandable! wow weird I haven't either from uh being pretty inconsistently active around here myself....

wow I use discord a lot!! wow if only someone could magically ask her if she's fine with me adding her on discord and she could magically get her discord id to me through pm or I could magically pm my discord id for her!! wow so then we can catch up and stuff!!

>u>

idk if a fictional character having similar mannerisms to pride is a good or bad thing i mean it could go either way or be both at the same time HRMMMMMMMMMM
and wow i see you guys talking

11 hours ago, Motendra said:

Thats true, but I also don't know what his schedule's like, and from the last I spoke w/ him, he's now working full time, while a student part-time. Monday's are the only real issue, as I'm gonna have 4 classes w/ one ending around 9:30. I don't think going is a problem, since my earliest class is 10

aaaaaaaa that sounds hecticpbbbbbbbbbppbp, if you had a ride for monday would the rest of the week be more manageable?

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

letty and pride making me fangirl

I probably shouldn't be

but I am

but it's just so cute

uuuuaaaaaaaaa t-thanks fre i am glad you are entertained

and yeah we've been pretty much official for over a year now though we were pretty much more than friends before that but it took awhile before we got in a place where we could be both be like "ok lets date" so its really ok its not creepy
and yeah its SUPER FAR because we basically live on opposite coasts-- though hopefully I'll be able to visit him in september, I want to sometime this year but stuff keeps getting in the way orz but hopefully next month yes!!!!!!!!! I've never been on a plane in my life so i'm worried on how that'll go

idk if a fictional character having similar mannerisms to pride is a good or bad thing i mean it could go either way or be both at the same time HRMMMMMMMMMM

11 hours ago, Motendra said:

Thats true, but I also don't know what his schedule's like, and from the last I spoke w/ him, he's now working full time, while a student part-time. Monday's are the only real issue, as I'm gonna have 4 classes w/ one ending around 9:30. I don't think going is a problem, since my earliest class is 10

aaaaaaaa that sounds hecticpbbbbbbbbbppbp, if you had a ride for monday would the rest of the week be more manageable?

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

letty and pride making me fangirl

I probably shouldn't be

but I am

but it's just so cute

and yeah we've been pretty much official for over a year now though we were pretty much more than friends before that but it took awhile before we got in a place where we could be both be like "ok lets date" so its really ok its not creepy
and yeah its SUPER FAR because we basically live on opposite coasts-- though hopefully I'll be able to visit him in september, I want to sometime this year but stuff keeps getting in the way orz but hopefully next month yes!!!!!!!!! I've never been on a plane in my life so i'm worried on how that'll go

8 minutes ago, Fleece said:

well that's good to hear then~ cuz CUTE

oooooooooooooooooooo september?! Exciting, I hope that ends up working out!! And that all the stuff give you a break for a while~

Edited by Freohr Datia

35 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Wow it's been that long already? this is crazy

8 hours ago, TheEnd said:

oh you

>=I

4 hours ago, Ϲharlie said:

It's not going to work, Saskules...

Can't stop now!

1 hour ago, Ottokar said:

Fight on nonetheless! Don't let the thread die!

Exactly

9 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

understandable! wow weird I haven't either from uh being pretty inconsistently active around here myself....

wow I use discord a lot!! wow if only someone could magically ask her if she's fine with me adding her on discord and she could magically get her discord id to me through pm or I could magically pm my discord id for her!! wow so then we can catch up and stuff!!

>u>

cutentg#2241

<:3

<3

Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free, just let me know who you are when you do!

3 hours ago, NTG said:

cutentg#2241

<:3

<3

Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free, just let me know who you are when you do!

omg it's magic <3

why thank you~! and thanks weird magic mysterious messenger as well!

56 minutes ago, BLSoldier said:

I'm so horrible for being late on this, but congratulations on that wedding Kittykate!

What to expect from someone who took so long to find an avy

Just now, BLSoldier said:

That's why you can't help but to stare at it LOL

Problem is I am using my mobile right now, but I promise to stare at it when I use my laptop

Just now, BLSoldier said:

That's why you can't help but to stare at it LOL

Problem is I am using my mobile right now, but I promise to stare at it when I use my laptop