• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

aaa thank yooouuuu~

You're welcome

Oh, how times fly....you were just in high school when you and I joined these boards in 2008...and now you're married

Now I am waiting for Reylinda to tie the knot

1 minute ago, BLSoldier said:

You're welcome

Oh, how times fly....you were just in high school when you and I joined these boards in 2008...and now you're married

Now I am waiting for Reylinda to tie the knot

yeah seriously, it's always weird to reflect on. 14 was ages and ages ago... wow I've been on this forum for nearly half of my life now! Once I'm 28.......... well, if I'm still here by then I think it's safe to say that that's too long ^o^

and also reflecting on the fact that he gave me a rather bad first impression when he was new to the boards~

siiiiiiiiiigh

someday, man

so I'm taking that as meaning that they haven't set a date for it yet? (although I guess if they had I would have at least seen it on tumblr by now, if not in here)

wha

yeah!!! go steal those other kids' lunch money with a barrel to their head!!! thank you walmart!!!

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, they're actually doing that now?

if you mean walmart selling guns in america, it's been years now!

dunno how many years, but it's been a thing and amazement for foreigners for a while~

we have a walmart superstore nearby, so once we had an irish friend over we got to show her around and so she got to see how giant the store was, how giant the stuff they sold was, the firearms section, and got to see some dude wearing a fox tail

so I think it's safe to say that walmart has lived up to her expectations >u>

Edited by Freohr Datia

33 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

if you mean walmart selling guns in america, it's been years now!

dunno how many years, but it's been a thing and amazement for foreigners for a while~

we have a walmart superstore nearby, so once we had an irish friend over we got to show her around and so she got to see how giant the store was, how giant the stuff they sold was, the firearms section, and got to see some dude wearing a fox tail

so I think it's safe to say that walmart has lived up to her expectations >u>

Oh, really?

Then I guess that's not a thing for the Walmart I've visited (don't know if location matters, considering it's in the US-Mex border). Or maybe I've never noticed, despite going to that Walmart for years.

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, really?

Then I guess that's not a thing for the Walmart I've visited (don't know if location matters, considering it's in the US-Mex border). Or maybe I've never noticed, despite going to that Walmart for years.

Yeah it's quite possible it just doesn't have a firearms section there! (or who knows maybe it's also possible that it's been there and you never noticed as well)