Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Ϲharlie said:

Poor Saskules

Meh...I am stupid...got infatuated again with a girl I hadn’t seen for 10 years, I started messaging her and since we are both in Montenegro at the moment, I thought we should meet. We met twice, the second time we even went to the cinema. We would talk most of the time through messages for even up to 4-5 hours, I am not kidding. The day before yesterday I asked her if she could come over to my area, because until then I was going to hers. Today in the morning she replied to a message I sent her yesterday afternoon, saying she had a busy day and that she hopes she will have one today as well...all I said was that I was in office and I would send her later...but of course I was not going to, since I knew she would not reply...

Just now, Ϲharlie said:

I understand, Saskules. I understand all too well

You do, the problem is that I don’t...even though I am telling you this...I am not sure if she is doing it on purpose...or if really something happened...I just don’t know anything...

Just now, Ϲharlie said:

I understand, Saskules. I understand all too well

You do, the problem is that I don’t...even though I am telling you this...I am not sure if she is doing it on purpose...or if really something happened...I just don’t know anything...

i'm sorry to hear that, sask... i think i can understand that too. but sometimes we have to give others the benefit of the doubt... i think. but i dunno your situation or the other person well so i can't say much.

8 hours ago, KeA said:

i'm sorry to hear that, sask... i think i can understand that too. but sometimes we have to give others the benefit of the doubt... i think. but i dunno your situation or the other person well so i can't say much.

Well, yes. Thank you anyway...it’s just that in the end I think that I am doubting myself...I’ve started taking pills that my doctor recommended me. I hope I can see some difference.

3 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

give her the gift of missing you

Obviously, I will give her that present. But she will not appreciate it as she should, just like anything else ;)

Edited by James Bond

On 10/11/2017 at 11:20 PM, James Bond said:

Great!

I am fine, I have the usual problems but it’s ok, I will manage.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

Well, yes. Thank you anyway...it’s just that in the end I think that I am doubting myself...I’ve started taking pills that my doctor recommended me. I hope I can see some difference.

Hope things will get better for you, but it's good to see that you're managing.

4 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Hope things will get better for you, but it's good to see that you're managing.

Thank you! Never make the same mistakes that I do!

Edited by James Bond

11 hours ago, James Bond said:

oh for mental stuff? well they may not be the right one because medications for mental health vary by person. but i do hope you'll be better soon. i'll pray for you!

4 hours ago, KeA said:

oh for mental stuff? well they may not be the right one because medications for mental health vary by person. but i do hope you'll be better soon. i'll pray for you!

Thank you so much! And maybe, I was overreacting about that girl, I asked her if we could meet today because I moved in her area for the weekend and I am all alone. I thought she would say no, and she did say she couldn’t but she asked me if we could meet tomorrow. Now all that remains to be seen is what how she will act...

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Thank you so much! And maybe, I was overreacting about that girl, I asked her if we could meet today because I moved in her area for the weekend and I am all alone. I thought she would say no, and she did say she couldn’t but she asked me if we could meet tomorrow. Now all that remains to be seen is what how she will act...

of course. well hopefully things go well for you!!