Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

[snip]

@Byakuren Hijiri How was the Christmas Celebration? Hope it was a great time for you.

it was pretty good! i came home at like 1ish am because we went to the movies too.

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

TE come back

I can play yakuza 0 now

though I just started and I was tired so I barely made any progress, will play more later

how is it? :o your progress sounds like me with tokyo xanadu ex+

23 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

you could play yakooza and let me borrow berseria until you're ready to play it

wow

21 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

how is it? :o your progress sounds like me with tokyo xanadu ex+

its fun, still trying to get used to the controls also I haaaaaaaaaaaate quick time events >_> I hope they don't show up too often-- also the map is pretty big but it didn't seem like I could go in all the marked places so I don't know when I get access to those, I finished chapter 1 so we'll see....I really wanna play the karaoke minigame again lol

you have trouble too? I can't seem to play anything for more than an hour even when I have the time to 

8 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Nice, what movie did you watch?

we wanted to watch Jumonji but there were like barely any seats left for all of us to sit together so we went for The Greatest Showman. It was pretty good but not great.

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

its fun, still trying to get used to the controls also I haaaaaaaaaaaate quick time events >_> I hope they don't show up too often-- also the map is pretty big but it didn't seem like I could go in all the marked places so I don't know when I get access to those, I finished chapter 1 so we'll see....I really wanna play the karaoke minigame again lol

you have trouble too? I can't seem to play anything for more than an hour even when I have the time to 

oh man so do I hate those kinda stuff. ;_; but i seeeee. at least it's fun too!!

sometimes though for Tokyo Xanadu eX+ this time was because i wanted to go to sleep lmao

7 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

we wanted to watch Jumonji but there were like barely any seats left for all of us to sit together so we went for The Greatest Showman. It was pretty good but not great.

I see : ( at least the alternate movie was decent.

Edited by Fei Mao

39 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

it's okay, i still had fun! and indeed, that's true too.
what did you do for Christmas?

d(・∀・○)

For Christmas I just went to a schezuan restaurant with the family, place was so busy that we had to wait 30 minutes before our food came since they were prioritizing take outs. (Food was good at least)

On 27/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, Fleece said:

TE come back

I can play yakuza 0 now

though I just started and I was tired so I barely made any progress, will play more later

excellent

i don't know if it will suit your tastes, but yakuza 0 is a great game in general
possibly the best in the series, even

i don't really have a reason to come back, though

34 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

excellent

i don't know if it will suit your tastes, but yakuza 0 is a great game in general
possibly the best in the series, even

i don't really have a reason to come back, though

Shame!!!