Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/04/2018 at 10:45 PM, Soledai said:

Oh my, are you me? well, mostly

Did you go the most hardcore approach and play the older Yakuzas on PS2 or are you about that Kiwami life?

what's your lewd gacha id

kiwami life

On 01/04/2018 at 11:47 PM, SCP-073 "Cain" said:

What is Endo-san doing here?

leaving, don't worry

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

kiwami life

I don't play Azur Lane, even if some of the girls are good looking

Still salute. I haven't gotten to Kiwami yet, just messing around with the others now that I can

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

kiwami life

Still salute. I haven't gotten to Kiwami yet, just messing around with the others now that I can

On 03/04/2018 at 4:12 PM, Soledai said:

i don't think azur lane meets that metric of lewd

that's what i was going to do mumu, though apparently my parents are letting me come back for it

Its funny because my mom was screaming at me and calling me names over the phone nonstop last night and threatened to withhold my ssi money(not lawful) thats is MINE and that I NEED to live unless I moved all of my stuff back and went back, so I quickly went to the office to switch payees from her to my friend so now she gets nothing. She can't do SHIT about it. Now she's trying to play nice and being weepy and all "I miss you" and I don't feel sorry in the slightest. I'm only choosing to keep in contact with her if I can visit them both with my friends around for my safety, because at least dad seems understanding and just in case I need advice from him with anything in the future. Though his mood and stance bounce all over the place.

tl;dr I'm done with these pieces of shit and they have no way to force me to stay now

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Yeah you’re old we know. ??

not even the birthday 5-pull could get me an ayra tho :newyears:

On 4/11/2018 at 12:33 AM, Fleece said:

that's what i was going to do mumu, though apparently my parents are letting me come back for it

Its funny because my mom was screaming at me and calling me names over the phone nonstop last night and threatened to withhold my ssi money(not lawful) thats is MINE and that I NEED to live unless I moved all of my stuff back and went back, so I quickly went to the office to switch payees from her to my friend so now she gets nothing. She can't do SHIT about it. Now she's trying to play nice and being weepy and all "I miss you" and I don't feel sorry in the slightest. I'm only choosing to keep in contact with her if I can visit them both with my friends around for my safety, because at least dad seems understanding and just in case I need advice from him with anything in the future. Though his mood and stance bounce all over the place.

tl;dr I'm done with these pieces of shit and they have no way to force me to stay now

I'M SO LATE but I'm glad to see you made it out aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

STAY SAFE

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

I'M SO LATE but I'm glad to see you made it out aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

STAY SAFE

THANKS!!!!!!! Theres a lot to adjust to but I'm doing better overall

I also wanted to let you know that my landlord is in the process of building a chicken coop in the backyard, I'm excited about it lmao