FE4 THREAD

Fia

i've been trying like a quite few different brands of chapstick but no luck yet u_______u i have chapped lips year-round but winter is when it really looks like i've gotten punched several times

lotion i need to be using though, its just MESSY

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, Fleece said:

my elbow is cracking my lips are splitting i hate winter

I get dry lips in winter as well. I find that Vaseline is my best friend during the winter months. I just put some on my dry, cracked lips before I go to sleep. And I wake up the next morning with not dry lips.

Hi Naughx

On 11/25/2018 at 5:51 PM, Ace Tactician said:

I get dry lips in winter as well. I find that Vaseline is my best friend during the winter months. I just put some on my dry, cracked lips before I go to sleep. And I wake up the next morning with not dry lips.

I was hesitant to try vaseline because I'd imagine it'd taste awful but i'm running out of ideas...I just wish I could find it in tube form ughgughg I know it exists but I can only find it in tubs

I hate stuff you have to dip your fingers it feels so grody even if I wash beforehand ;_;

56 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I was hesitant to try vaseline because I'd imagine it'd taste awful but i'm running out of ideas...I just wish I could find it in tube form ughgughg I know it exists but I can only find it in tubs

I hate stuff you have to dip your fingers it feels so grody even if I wash beforehand ;_;

It comes in cherry and creme brulee flavors. And also in a small size too. Vaseline lip therapy comes in tube form. I've purchased it from the grocery store before.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:06 PM, Ace Tactician said:

It comes in cherry and creme brulee flavors. And also in a small size too. Vaseline lip therapy comes in tube form. I've purchased it from the grocery store before.

I looked at my job and I found some but it comes in squeezable form rather than straight up tube, no flavors either but it doesn't have a taste either at least

here's hoping it works

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

I looked at my job and I found some but it comes in squeezable form rather than straight up tube, no flavors either but it doesn't have a taste either at least

here's hoping it works

I forgot to put that it comes in a squeezable form, oops. Sorry about that. 

I used to be able to find it in a cherry flavor squeeze tube. Nowadays if you want flavor you have to buy the miniature tubs. (They are pretty small) 

I never was bothered by having to dip my fingers into a tub because I also get dry hands during the winter. And putting Vaseline and socks on my hands before I go to sleep helps tremendously. Any excess I just wipe off with a bath towel. 

It's why I vastly prefer Vaseline over chapstick. 

There was a sad mouse in the storage room yesterday! I tried to get it to go into a box so I could set free outside, but I ended up just scaring the poor thing instead... :(

1 hour ago, Ϲharlie said:

There was a sad mouse in the storage room yesterday! I tried to get it to go into a box so I could set free outside, but I ended up just scaring the poor thing instead... :(

mumu terrible with small children, as usual.

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Hey! How've you been?

Pretty good. Getting my Christmas gift shopping done and keeping my house clean.

Also, I just caught a shiny Gastly :D

How've you been? 

7 hours ago, Ace Tactician said:

Pretty good. Getting my Christmas gift shopping done and keeping my house clean.

Also, I just caught a shiny Gastly :D

How've you been? 

Great, great. I'm starting mine the week after next.

Woohoo! I caught a shiny Weedle very early on in Let's Go Eevee.

I've been pretty good. I'm not active on SF any more, but I'm on Discord daily. If you have it, you should add me!

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Great, great. I'm starting mine the week after next.

Woohoo! I caught a shiny Weedle very early on in Let's Go Eevee.

I've been pretty good. I'm not active on SF any more, but I'm on Discord daily. If you have it, you should add me!

I'm playing HeartGold atm. It took me nearly the whole month of November to find it. Add in the fact my shift starts very early in the morning. 

I'm on the fence about joining discord. It seems like most people are on Discord, but I'm unsure if I want to join or not. I don't like how my voice sounds over devices, I personally think it sounds very strange.

1 hour ago, Ace Tactician said:

I'm playing HeartGold atm. It took me nearly the whole month of November to find it. Add in the fact my shift starts very early in the morning. 

I'm on the fence about joining discord. It seems like most people are on Discord, but I'm unsure if I want to join or not. I don't like how my voice sounds over devices, I personally think it sounds very strange.

Ah, right. The remakes are pretty good! Though Johto is one of my least favourite regions.

You haven't got to use voice chat. This is what it looks like:

a68eacf353.jpg

If you just want to text message people, you can.

Edited by DodgeDusk

20 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Ah, right. The remakes are pretty good! Though Johto is one of my least favourite regions.

You haven't got to use voice chat. This is what it looks like:

a68eacf353.jpg

If you just want to text message people, you can.

The layout looks similar to Skype's.

Hmm... Maybe I'll sign up for Discord.

1 hour ago, Ace Tactician said:

The layout looks similar to Skype's.

Hmm... Maybe I'll sign up for Discord.

You should! 'Cause at the moment, you're the only reason I'm checking SF daily right now, heh.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:30 AM, DodgeDusk said:

You should! 'Cause at the moment, you're the only reason I'm checking SF daily right now, heh.

It'll feel like signing up for Skype for the first time, heh xD

I'm probably going to sign up. Then I'll have somewhere to chat when I hunt for shinies.

Hi NoName

11 hours ago, Ace Tactician said:

It'll feel like signing up for Skype for the first time, heh xD

I'm probably going to sign up. Then I'll have somewhere to chat when I hunt for shinies.

Heh.

When you do, send DodgeDusk#7707 a friend request!