Favorite game antagonists

General Spoon

Most generic but enjoyable glutton for power: Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)

Most "Momma said Fuck you up": The Boss (Snake Eater)

Most "Momma said Manipulate your Shit": Manfloy

Sakaki or whatever from .Hack G.U.

Fuck he was annoying

Oh my... Sakaki...

That guy should die waaaay earlier in the game.

Also Nebilim form TOA is also good. Just because I need hours to beat her in Hard Mode... ._.

I have always found Baelheit from Baten Kaitos Origins to be a very interesting character. He's not my most favorite though; that title goes to Darth Sidious from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. I'll say that he's not very well characterized due to the rushed ending of TSL, but I had looked forward to the fight for some time. I can still appreciate his role in the story.

I know right? He acts the way a lot of kids do online. "I'm an admin HAHAHAHAHAHA look at how special I am!"

Indeed. And it actually said that he was 10 IRL. lolol

Saturos and Menardi. If only for the fact that had Isaac and Garet been told the whole truth, they likely could've ended up as allies. Its only thanks to The Lost Age that we even know that they were trying to prevent the destruction of Weyard and save their town. Not to mention, the triggering of the trap in Sol Sanctum was a mistake caused by lack of information.

This. And Alex. What a devious little man. And Ganondorf.

• 2 weeks later...

-Sephiroth Insane, but not as much as Kefka. Gotta love his Genji gear.

-Kefka Most twisted minded villian ever.

-Dahlia Hawthrone Has no caring for anyone but herself, and her beauty is only on the outside.

-Manfred Von Karma Miles Edgeworth's diciple and not knowing until the end that he gave Edgie poo a miserable childhood.

-Ganondorf He never quits even after being defeated many times by the ancestor links.

-Medeius Probably the most sinister villian ever devised. This link is why http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=34898

-Dr.Robotnik/Eggman Like Ganon, never quits after being defeated many times and turning animals into robots certainly is inhumane. Also funny in the "Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog" cartoon.

• 2 weeks later...