Myers-Briggs Typology Test

Lux Aeterna

Hmm, why the hell not?

Is it just me, or do a lot of these questions seem redundant?

INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Very Expressed Introverted

Moderately Expressed Intuition

Slightly Expressed Thinking

Slightly Expressed Judging

Yeah, sounds about right.

Nice catch. Redundancy is sprinkled throughout the quiz to test for accuracy and consistency. Inconsistent answers are given less weight than consistent ones in formulating your type. Pretty neat stuff!

EDIT: And for those who are wondering what to do with your cryptic four-letter result, Personality Page gives great descriptions for each of the types, both the good and bad components. Here's mine (and you can just switch out the letters for your own):

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

Edited by Jaffar7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INTJ

Moderately everything, except slightly judging.

Pretty expected, description sounds like me although I think it puts too much emphasis on "maximum efficiency" (funny considering its connotations in Fire Emblem).

Pretty expected, description sounds like me although I think it puts too much emphasis on "maximum efficiency" (funny considering its connotations in Fire Emblem).

Should we do maximum efficiency runs on our lives and create tier lists?

INTJ.

moderately expressed introvert (44)

moderately expressed intuitive personality (50)

distinctively expressed thinking personality (75)

slightly expressed judging personality (1)

...yeah.

INTJ.

moderately expressed introvert (44)

moderately expressed intuitive personality (50)

distinctively expressed thinking personality (75)

slightly expressed judging personality (1)

...yeah.

This is another case of an "X" coming into play, as your fourth quality is smack-dab between P and J. For now, you're an INTX; you should google and research each result and see which fits better, as that's the only way to know for sure.

[spoiler=INFJ]Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than three percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Communication tip for INFJ employee with a Rational boss Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

So basically I am pretty much the best ever.

33 38 15 1 IIRC

I was an INTJ last time. Pretty sure anyway.

I've since re-evaluated a lot of things

Also isn't there like 6.6 billion people now?

Edit: INTJ is known as "the Scientist". I actually am a scientist and value thought over emotion easily.

Something's wrong here~

Edited by ~~~ Juggalo sTyLe ~~~

This is another case of an "X" coming into play, as your fourth quality is smack-dab between P and J. For now, you're an INTX; you should google and research each result and see which fits better, as that's the only way to know for sure.

I could work with both, really.

...though, I am an artist by skill.

Dunno how that works.

Your Type is

INFP

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* moderately expressed feeling personality

* moderately expressed perceiving personality

http://keirsey.com/4temps/healer.asp

http://typelogic.com/infp.html

Those are all of my results and stuff. INFP. Its pretty accurate but I also think it doesn't quite get me all the way.

INFJ (56, 88, 25, 44)

Reasonably accurate but yes/no questions are fairly limited. I'm hoping for at least Mid tier though.

So basically I am pretty much the best ever.

33 38 15 1 IIRC

I was an INTJ last time. Pretty sure anyway.

I've since re-evaluated a lot of things

Also isn't there like 6.6 billion people now?

Edit: INTJ is known as "the Scientist". I actually am a scientist and value thought over emotion easily.

Something's wrong here~

I can take a guess. None of your four traits are particularly defined (the highest is 38, which is pretty moderate), so it's likely that your results would fluctuate from test to test. To give you a comparison, most of my letters are in the high-80s and 90s (so really extraverted, really iNtuitive, etc.). All that tells you is that you're pretty much an INFJ (or maybe INTJ), but you'd need to take a for-pay professional test to know for sure. Though I wouldn't do that unless you're super interested.

Here's an example of a question I have problems answering:

"You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people"

If I have any personal bias, I keep it to myself, so I don't tick off people. I can answer yes, because I will appear to be unbiased. I can answer no, because I will have a personal bias. Let's hope the repeats clear this up.

I seem to be ISTP today, but here's why I say my personality depends on the day of the week:

ISTP: (56, 1, 12, 11)

I can swing half the personalities. What does that make me?

Edited by eclipse

Here's an example of a question I have problems answering:

"You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people"

If I have any personal bias, I keep it to myself, so I don't tick off people. I can answer yes, because I will appear to be unbiased. I can answer no, because I will have a personal bias. Let's hope the repeats clear this up.

Well, since it deals with people relations, it is assumed to mean how outwardly biased you are with your words and decisions. Based on what you said, your answer should be yes.

Today I got ISFP

You are:

• moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

However, in the past I've gotten ENTP and INTP.

Famous people like me are boring.

Princess Diana, J.K. Rowling, John Lennon, Florence Nightingale

Edited by SeverIan

I beleive i got an INTJ when i was making a psychological profile of someone (I have to be able to do one of myself first before i do anyone elses no?). I remember i took another one long ago and i got ISTJ or something like that. I have taken many of these test and usually it fall between the 2... Both have qualities which pertain to me

I'll take the test again.

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

89 38 38 44

Edited by SlayerX

I took the test twice for fun. The first time, I forgot to save my answers... but I remember getting ISTJ, just not the numbers.

The second time I got ISTP (78, 12, 1, 22). lol I remember getting that 78 and 1 the first time too, actually.

INTJ

Introverted: 11% Intuitive: 50% Thinking: 1% Judging: 78%

I didn't really think anything of it until I read the description link. They pretty much nailed my personality, though I consider myself a little bit more empathetic and friendly (and more lazy) than the science robot described there. Actually, I do want to be a natural scientist, so :newyears:

# slightly expressed introvert

# moderately expressed intuitive personality

# slightly expressed thinking personality

# very expressed judging personality

Edited by Ragnell

ISTJ

Introverted: 78%

Sensing: 1%

Thinking: 12%

Judging: 44%

You are:

• very expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Eh.

Hmm, why the hell not?

Is it just me, or do a lot of these questions seem redundant?

INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Very Distinctively Expressed Introverted

Moderately Expressed Intuition

Slightly Expressed Thinking

Slightly Expressed Judging

Yeah, sounds about right.

I quoted this with one word just because of how... uncannily Amaterasu's post captures everything I was going to say for myself. 68 37 12 22 INTJ.