So, Tournament?

Rehab

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind. I cant play tonight because I left my wiimote at a friend's house. THis is why the wii sucks. "Oh no wiimote? well you CANT.PLAY.ANYTHING. NOT EVEN GAMES THAT USE THE FUCKING GC CONTROLLER"

Edited by White Len

Nevermind. I cant play tonight because I left my wiimote at a friend's house. THis is why the wii sucks. "Oh no wiimote? well you CANT.PLAY.ANYTHING. NOT EVEN GAMES THAT USE THE FUCKING GC CONTROLLER"

Okay, so we'll do it whenever you get your wiimote back.

So, we have one last minute entry from irock. I don't want to 100% pull a fast one on you guys, so I'll ask up front. Is there anybody who, should they be put into loser's bracket, would be alright with me making them play an additional bracket match in loser's with her?

MY FD doesn't work -_-

I have custom music and I can't remove it, I was banking on stage bans to fix the issue

anywho its 1/1 and its Ravens CP, which we wants to be FD so tomorrow I'll go to a friends house and finish the set

Raven vs Doom

Round 1

Battlefield

Marth (Raven) v Snake (Doom)

Raven wins

Round 2

Smashville

Ike (Raven) v Snake (Doom)

Doom wins

Round 3

Final Destination

Marth (Raven) v Snake (Doom)

Pending

The lag was a killer, and basically the reason for a Self Destruct of Doom's in Round 1, and 2 Self Destructs of mine in Round 2.

I chose Final Destination as the stage for Round 3, but it keeps crashing due to Doom inserting custom music into his Final Destination stage, making my game freeze and creating a high-pitched buzzing noise. Doom said he will have the final round with me tomorrow while he is at a friend's house... So I guess I'll wait.

I SD with snake -_- game didn't buffer my jump o_O

The game decided to completely freeze from lag both times I was off the edge, while I was typing to you on MSN it decided to start somewhat working again, so I never had time to recover... Ugh. Most painful match I've ever participated in for a long time.

Hopefully the connection between me and your friend is better.

The game decided to completely freeze from lag both times I was off the edge, while I was typing to you on MSN it decided to start somewhat working again, so I never had time to recover... Ugh. Most painful match I've ever participated in for a long time.

Hopefully the connection between me and your friend is better.

It isn't, I noticed that -_- sucks