VINCENT THREAD

Liz

Father Wist, do you not realize she is jailbait?

;__________;

But... I'm a good girl...? Shouldn't that count for something...? ;_;

She's actually legal, I know that best

Oh you.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do in fact realize that this poses a great threat to our almighty Vincent, do you not?

But Master Vincent likes jailbait. D:

Edited by Fireman

I have ancient scrapped FE5 hack project documents that prove that Fia is able to employ the ASM Blade and provide support bonuses to both Lord Vincent and his younger sister.

le gasp

We must dispose of Fia now, or our Vincentocracy shall suffer the consequences later.

Although support bonuses always come in handy...

Edited by Fireman

le gasp

We must dispose of Fia now, or our Vincentocracy shall suffer the consequences later.

;-;

I'm so sorry for being a bother...

I'll disappear now...

;_;

le gasp

Although support bonuses always come in handy...

You could hack him to remove the need of such supports. They'd be superfluous then and there'd be nothing to stop you.

You're clearly a Scientologist disguised as of one of the Vincent followers.

Wha? I'm just doing my job. =/

Thanks to our spying on the FE4 Thread, we have noticed claims of Fia being the Chosen One. This is a serious matter as a Chosen One is born only once a millennium or so. The Chosen One must embark on a long and dangerous quest riddled with dangers to bring complete balance and order to the world. However, should a deceiver embark on the aforementioned quest, chaos will reign. Her ability to wield the ASM Blade is of great concern should she happen not to be the Chosen One. Vincent could perform the necessary tasks on his own, but he chooses not to because the Chosen One is specially chosen for this task.

I agree that Lord Vincent wouldn't condone the immediate disposal of this person without first hearing her out. Fia, you must prove you are the Chosen One. If you are the Chosen One, you will know how to do this.

Edit (2009.07.04):

We must be way of disagreements amongst our own ranks! We all serve the same Vincent.

Edited by Fan of Vincent

Wha? I'm just doing my job. =/

Your job as a Scientologist: Pretending to be something you are not just steal money from the foolish. You bastards are lucky people are dumb enough to fall for your shit.

Edit (2009.07.04):

We must be way of disagreements amongst our own ranks! We all serve the same Vincent.

Cloning and some planning would result in some delicious chaos then...

Edited by Sirius

I agree that Lord Vincent wouldn't condone the immediate disposal of this person without first hearing her out. Fia, you must prove you are the Chosen One. If you are the Chosen One, you will know how to do this.

We in the Inquisitorial Branch have certain.... Methods... For making people talk.

You could hack him to remove the need of such supports. They'd be superfluous then and there'd be nothing to stop you.

Hm..Hacking God. An excellent suggestion...

Thanks to our spying on the FE4 Thread, we have noticed claims of Fia being the Chosen One. This is a serious matter as a Chosen One is born only once a millennium or so. The Chosen One must embark on a long and dangerous quest riddled with dangers to bring complete balance and order to the world. However, should a deceiver embark on the aforementioned quest, chaos will reign. Her ability to wield the ASM Blade is of great concern should she happen not to be the Chosen One. Vincent could perform the necessary tasks on his own, but he chooses not to because the Chosen One is specially chosen for this task.

Edit (2009.07.04):

Wise as ever, Father Wist.

Edit (2009.07.04):

... uh... I think I can do some small healings? D:

Cloning and some planning would result in some delicious chaos then...

You always crave for chaos.

We in the Inquisitorial Branch have certain.... Methods... For making people talk.

;_;

Your job as a Scientologist: Pretending to be something you are not just steal money from the foolish. You bastards are lucky people are dumb enough to fall for your shit.
Scientogolists ask for donations for the Church of Scientology, not the Church of Vincent. This is a crucial difference.

YOU CREATED ENOUGH OF IT IN FE4 THREAD

DD:

This is absolute bullshit. There isn't enough.

Scientogolists ask for donations for the Church of Scientology, not the Church of Vincent. This is a crucial difference.

As far as I'm aware, you guys are lacking funds and yet he recently ran into quite a few donations...