O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

Sigurd comes off as a bit more of a jerk (in lack of a better word) then the original game... I just really don't like it.

Outside of that, I really do enjoy this manga, It really goes into depth of the characters so perfectly :D

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the new chapter!

One thing that I notice is how different Finn's portrayal back in the early chapters and now (especially his looks). I do think that his personality in the manga is a bit different than in the game though (I mean, this is the Finn who told his lord to stop chatting in the middle of battle, cold to woman, etc etc). I don't know, it's just a bit different for me... (and I notice in the early chapters his look is so...generic, which was improved later once he got a bigger portion in the story.)

Sigurd is a bit emotional, yeah. But I think the game's portrayal is not much different..? I mean this is the same guy who didn't think twice marrying a girl he saw out of the blue only once or twice.

But as above person says, I really enjoy the manga. It's pretty detailed, and I love the artworks :D

Edited by kasumi

The Charm Staff cannot be defeated.

Especially since it crashes the game ^^.

I believe this manga covers the entire game. It'll be nice to see the kids with some sort of personality. Finn seems fine to me, initially he was very by-the-book and quiet but by the second generation he'd become far more expressive (especially when talking to Altenna).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not part of the scanlation staff anymore and I'm not sure if Tomoyo wants me to mention this, but I guess it couldn't hurt. The scanlation is still alive : )

I need to remember to add a page for this scanlation on the site.

Unlike Hasha no Tsurugi, however, this manga has no furigana (thus being harder to read) and no readily available scans in the internet (somebody had posted HnT's volumes 1-9 in ChinaFE long ago). Anybody who paid attention to the HnT progress could notice how long it took for new chapters to be released once it reached volume 10, so it can't be helped.

And yet this manga is much better. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD.

Hmmm, i see your point. Actually i never followed it all in the first place i just found it when it was done, but i can see why it would take so long. Hopefully those images are found and translated otherwise there will be a lot of unhappy fans!

so nobody is working on it?

See my previous post.

If I worded it badly, apologies. The scanlation is definitely still going on. However, since I haven't been part of the scanlation staff since Chapter 8 or something, I can't really say anything else.

See my previous post.

If I worded it badly, apologies. The scanlation is definitely still going on. However, since I haven't been part of the scanlation staff since Chapter 8 or something, I can't really say anything else.

aha, well thank you

I'm so sorry...I got mono in December and I didn't really recover for a long time. I am really sorry that chapter 30 and 31 were released in a span of 5 months! T_T

I promise that chapter 32 will be out in a much shorter time. I am going to try to aim for second week of March. I am setting a deadline so it puts pressure on me to finish it. T_T

But chapter 31 is finally up, please enjoy. ^_^