I think I've been playing too much Fire Emblem!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not to me.

And I must have a brain, as a brain is needed to remain alive (I know you aren't being literal, but seriously, not seeing the occaisional obvious doesn't make me completely stupid, I was doing School work 2 years above my level just before the break I'm on).

Now just say what it is, you are gaining nothing from doing this.

That means you have no brain.

Silly, you don't need a brain to be alive. Zombies don't have brains and they're alive enough. You just need to eat brains.

I'm gaining everything.

What is it besides Mist that makes you prefer Bishops and Sages over Valks?

They're both more common classes (you get a good amount of them, and few Valks), have higher MAG and do better damage (Well, I KNOW Sages do, the jury's out on Bishops tho)

So... how did this thread turn from Crash being a crazy obssessed pyschopath to why doesn't he like Valkyries?

I was wondering that, except for the Psychopath part, I never said I was a Psycho!

They're both more common classes (you get a good amount of them, and few Valks), have higher MAG and do better damage (Well, I KNOW Sages do, the jury's out on Bishops tho)

Caps aren't always everything though. Especially when it comes to MAG in the GBA games. And even so, Valks have roughly the same caps as Bishops in the GBA games. While in FE4 (I don't care if the game calls them Pallies), they have the same caps as the Pallies, but they do tend to dish out more than they can heal in that game due to the low MAG stat. (Although in FE4, the low MAG of one certain Valk can be fixed, but I don't feel like getting into much detail about that right now.)

I never mentioned caps, or the GBA games, I was talking purely from my experiences.

Well I thought the MAG cap for Sages and Bishops was what you meant by "higher MAG", but anyways, I hate to say it, but...

1. Personal experience means nothing.

And...

2. You don't know what you're missing there chico.

Edited by Little Al

Well I thought the MAG cap for Sages and Bishops was what you meant by "higher MAG", but anyways, I hate to say it, but...

1. Personal experience means nothing.

And...

2. You don't know what you're missing there chico.

Well, that's reasonable, and I admit that caps do factor a bit, but I'm talking about bases and growths.

1) Well, it's all I have to go by.

2) Sure, I'll accept that, but be aware, Mist is the only Valk I'll be able to use for quite a long time, as I only have 9, and only plan to get 10 and 11 right now.

Also, GOOD NEWS! Mist didn't arouse me last night! I think I'm going back to being able to fully hate her again! 8D