I think I've been playing too much Fire Emblem!

Well, that's reasonable, and I admit that caps do factor a bit, but I'm talking about bases and growths.
This is pretty much why averages are used. Because you're not gonna get the same result every time, even though the growth rates of a certain character may be good or bad. There's also the matter of how you use a certain character to your advantage.
Sure, I'll accept that, but be aware, Mist is the only Valk I'll be able to use for quite a long time, as I only have 9, and only plan to get 10 and 11 right now.
So I'm guessing suggesting to use Ethlin, Nanna, Clarine, Priscilla, Natasha, and L'Arachel is out of the question right now, right? (I would probably put in Amalda, but I haven't played FE5 quite yet.)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, GOOD NEWS! Mist didn't arouse me last night! I think I'm going back to being able to fully hate her again! 8D

heavy_weapons_2.jpg

This is pretty much why averages are used. Because you're not gonna get the same result every time, even though the growth rates of a certain character may be good or bad. There's also the matter of how you use a certain character to your advantage.

So I'm guessing suggesting to use Ethlin, Nanna, Clarine, Priscilla, Natasha, and L'Arachel is out of the question right now, right? (I would probably put in Amalda, but I haven't played FE5 quite yet.)

1) I understand that, but I'm not too knowledgable about those, and I'm better with personal experience (don't PEMN me) because it's all I can really work with, and I find it more relevant anyway, but I can obviously see why averages are better.

2) Well, not really, I appreciate the suggestions, and I'll be sure to remember about those if and when I get the appropriate games, but until then, given my aguing techniques, I'm restricted to ONE valkyrie.........

..........Mist

heavy_weapons_2.jpg

blackmage.jpg

Not even warm fuzzy feelings?

No! Of course not! ¬_¬

Edited by CrashGordon94

[sarcasm]You're a genius[/sarcasm]

I see now!

Thanks for explaining!

See Boat, Internet Sarcasm is really hard to spot without "[sarcasm]" tags, emotes like ¬_¬, or other dead giveaways, without those, it's practically impossible to spot.

I always found it easy to spot, but whatever. Look at GFaqs for real cases of sarcasm. Find Smash's rating topic for FE10 if you can. Or look at the tier list here. Wait for Int and Smash to start quarrelling and you instantly get sarcasm wonderland.

Sarcasm is extremely easy to spot. Especially when it's in my posts, since the vast majority of my posts contain sarcasm.

Sarcasm is extremely easy to spot. Especially when it's in my posts, since the vast majority of my posts contain sarcasm.

No shit Sherlock

sorry its just that was so obvious crashgordon must be the only person not to realise it because if he believed that you called him a genius days after calling him an idiot than Im worried

I see now!

Thanks for explaining!

See Boat, Internet Sarcasm is really hard to spot without "[sarcasm]" tags, emotes like ¬_¬, or other dead giveaways, without those, it's practically impossible to spot.

GOD DAMN. This is HIKA. He is the lord of sarcasm. I am his serf.

*ignores the stuff about obviousness and sarcasm*

UPDATE: Still haven't been turned on by Mist recently, so I can resume my post as the Official Mist Hater of Serenes Forest without hesitation.

Also, I seem to have gotten over my reality vs. fantasy problems too!

Edited by CrashGordon94

*ignores crashgordins post and wishes valkyries could use magic as well to make her somewhat useful outside the BK fight in PoR*

Cue similar responses in 3...2...1...

*ignores crashgordins post and wishes valkyries could use magic as well to make her somewhat useful outside the BK fight in PoR*

Cue similar responses in 3...2...1...

Dorcas with high speed. That will made my day!