Which forums should we use?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. (same as above)

• Neither
    • 1 for everyone only
    • both forums

What exactly are you suggesting?

-.- am i gonna get banned? *shudder*

You haven't done naything wrong. Except double-posting. There's an edit button just so you know.

Edited by kirsche

look at it for a sec and think some more...

I got nothing except a forum where people fanboy/girl FE characters. It sounds like you're hinting at mature content.

The site's supposed to be geared towards PG-13, so the 18+ content definitely won't get in. There are other sites for that, right? ^^;;;

Not sure about about a general one just yet.

Edited by VincentASM

>Hard to understand (and stupid) thread

>Bad grammar

>Triple posting

You can't be 20. You just can't be.

I'm posting on Wii Internet channel that disconnects often, so I usually have to cut corners to get my thoughts across. When challenged, I can easily straighten out from some nutjob, to normality, and back. Make sense?

In other words, there is a constant war between The Light and The Darkness for total control of my mind. There's nothing you people can do, sadly.

Edited by GrandbellianPride

I'm posting on Wii Internet channel that disconnects often, so I usually have to cut corners to get my thoughts across. When challenged, I can easily straighten out from some nutjob, to normality, and back. Make sense?

In other words, there is a constant war between The Light and The Darkness for total control of my mind. There's nothing you people can do, sadly.

You don't expect us to believe that, do you?

The Wii Internet channel isn't that hard to use. To stop it from disconnecting so often, you should stop using you're neighbor's wireless internet, and get your own.

This is, of course, assuming what you're saying is true. Which I doubt.

Confession time: This has been one of my most amusing trolls yet!! I still am serious about Light vs. Dark.... I can be annoying and I can be cool, as hard as it is to believe. I'm sorry for this topic's purpose, but it's so freaking amusing! Anyway, this IS NOT going to happen again. This is just my way of introducing myself.

Confession time: This has been one of my most amusing trolls yet!! I still am serious about Light vs. Dark.... I can be annoying and I can be cool, as hard as it is to believe. I'm sorry for this topic's purpose, but it's so freaking amusing! Anyway, this IS NOT going to happen again. This is just my way of introducing myself.

You're a terrible troll. Making people think you're retarded=/=trolling.

I played it by ear. Besides, it's for the troller's amusement, so success is judged by how amused the troller is.

Trolling=flame baiting=Making people want to flame you. You weren't flamed. You were treated like everyone treats idiots.

This is all mainly a warning about my unstable personality.

You're nothing special.

This is all mainly a warning about my unstable personality.

OMG UR SO DANGEROUS

5. Don't be a troll. Nobody likes them. Neither do we.

Also, 0/10.

Edited by TheEnd