Sign in to follow this  
Vykan12

FE9 tourney sign-up

Should I drop out to even the numbers or can we do this with 7?

There are ways to make 7 work, namely each of us does 2 debates next round, here's an example:

Cynthia

kirsche

Colonel M

Mekkah

Tino

Red Fox

B2BD

Everyone debates the people above and below them (the last person debates the first person).

I feel bad lol, maybe my post should have been shorter :(

Edited by -Cynthia-

Damn.

Cynthia

kirsche

Colonel M

Mekkah

Tino

Red Fox

B2BD

As long as noone faces the same opponent twice, I approve, unless someone wants to quit?

We can also just go back to Swiss Style or whatever, and/or just let everyone face everyone once.

^ I'm fine with that, so long as we won't get too many drop outs.

In other news, I finally have proper time to work on something again, so I'll have my post up later today or tomorrow.

I realise I took a long time to post, but... people... Don't let this die yet, please.

Not much else I can save for Jill, but might as well go out with a bang. Man I suck at debating.

...I'll see if I can get something up ASAP.

Sorry, I keep getting distracted by the tier lists, my post should be up later today.

Edited by kirsche

Some people haven't posted in quite some time, Colonel M and Mekkah have both had about 3 weeks to respond.

So are we dead again or...?

I honestly think a mini-tournament with like 4, six people tops would be more successful.

Might be.

Many people sick at work and seven hours training per week takes quite a chunk out of my spare time. Not to mention I've got quite a lot of homework, even though that's reduced due to me training that much. Hence my recent inactivity and only the occasional post. Dunno when I'll be able to have my post up an finish our debate.

Sign in to follow this