FE9 tourney sign-up

Vykan12

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsche (Soren) vs Tino (Ilyana)

Omg, as soon as I saw Tino's list, I though we'd be debating Soren vs Ilyana.

I have no objectionsto this. May i open?

B2BD (Geoffrey) vs Colonel M (Haar)

This seems... one sided. But if colonel M has no objections to it, who am i to stop him?

Edited by kirsche

I personally think Haar vs. Geoffrey is a bit of a mismatch(doubling>flying) as well but it's not my debate so w/e. If we were to switch things around, I'd be fine with Haar(Colonel M) vs. Largo(Me), and Vykan could do Brom/Mordy vs. Zihark(B2BD).

I'm fine with Elincia vs. Ulki and you opening otherwise.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Yes, you can open if you want. And at least there's one thing we needn't worry about: that oh-so-fucked up movement issue that seems to be brought up so damned often ; )

It'll probably be interesting. Looking forward to your opener (make it a good one).

Eerily one-sided... but I dunno, maybe I can pull something random out of my ass. Guess I'll open.

Though I highly doubt I'm going to get very far with this but since it's already been determined.

Eerily one-sided... but I dunno, maybe I can pull something random out of my ass. Guess I'll open.

Though I highly doubt I'm going to get very far with this but since it's already been determined.

You don't have to do it you know, Largo vs. Haar is more fair IMO.

Thing is it's Vykan's decision, not mine. If that is what is supposed to be done, so be it. I don't truly care either way if it's Largo or Geoffrey. Though I'm starting to lose confidence after getting wtfraped by Vykan in the last debate.

I'll arrange an opener on it as soon as possible then B2BD.

Due to all the opposition on the matchup I'm 85% sure Vykan's going to switch things up a little so I'll ask you not to waste your time.

B2BD: Kieran/Zihark/Geoffrey

Colonel M: Ike/Tauroneo/Haar

There's not much I can do with these match-ups as B2BD simply chose too many good characters. I don't want to play musical chairs with other people's match-ups either so I request that you two agree on something via PM and get back to me.

If you read what Vykan posted I'll take Boyd or Jill vs. Kieran. No one really interests me in the other tiers (lol Devdan).
I wanted to do Jill vs Kieran with Fox...but oh well, that works.

brb posting

Sorry Fox, but the opportunity presented itself and we're quite desperate.

Maybe something else, some other time.

Edit: This begging the question, you opening Colonel, or me?

Edited by Norton Sez What?

kirsche/Tino why are you guys in such a hurry? I see a lot of things that could be improved if you took the time to think out and write your post.

kirsche/Tino why are you guys in such a hurry? I see a lot of things that could be improved if you took the time to think out and write your post.

Meh, i have nothing better to do right not. *ignores his debate with Reikken* I'll slow down with me next post.

Edited by kirsche

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not having posted yet.

Certain real-life events and things to do with a couple of friends (wake boarding and beach volleyball, to name a few, due to the great weather the past few days) have prevented me from being on the computer a lot, hence the lack of a post as of yet. Now my birthday's coming up and there's a major event in my town very soon, so I can't guarantee a post until after my birthday, but from Saturday or Sunday I can finally start working on my real post (all I have right now is a few drafts).

Apologies for the inconvenience, but apparently I'm not the only one who hasn't posted in a while... Don't tell me this thing's going to do already.

Let's say I need a job and decided to collect 20 apps today. I'll do my best to fill in my post as soon as possible B2BD. Because we all know Flying > Axes in his head (lol brain damage).

Has Fox made it clear to anyone if she's still going to have time for this anyway? I want the debate to finish tbh.

I'm forfeiting and leaving this tournament in Mekkah's hands. Lately a debate post takes me over 4-5 hours to write, and with school starting up again, I just don't have the time nor the motivation to invest on posts in this forum.