~ What are your best turn counts in HM ~

So, I'm planning to record a FE10 HM run with low turn count but before I do that I need some information:

What are your best turn counts for the entire PT and for individual chapters? I don't want to record/publish a lot turn run when I'm already beaten by somebody.

If I can get my controller back, I'll run through the epilogue and fetch them for you. I pretty much aimed for low turn counts except when I tried to Jarod abuse on 1-E and gave up. I probably messed up an efficient strategy on 2-1 as well but I seem to recall the BEXP requirement to be really high.

I beat most of the chapters within the turn limit for max BEXP, just for a general idea. I know Paperblade recently did a HM playthrough for max BEXP, which means he beat all the chapters within the turn limit. I think the only chapter he DIDN'T get max BEXP in was 2-3 and keeping 50 enemies alive (he told me he kept 49 alive, and he was like "fuck it's good enough").

btw, if you want a bigger challenge, you should do NM but with mid/low/bottom tiers. That playthrough was a lot harder than my HM with top/high tiers.

Well max BExp isn't low turn count @ smash but I get a good idea though. Thanks

My last one was 404 turns. In comparison, my NM speedrun had 286 with a good deal of RNG abuse.

"A good deal"? I just watched your NM speddrun and it was ridiculous. You abused battle saves to do stuff with like ~4% chances to happen. I can't do that in HM <_<