Creepiest character you've seen in an FE game.

Zelgius

To be honest, I can't remember much from FE6 and 7, since I haven't played them in quite a while.

Valtome (FE10) is weird. Whatever it is, I'm just robbing it of it's Valaura and that's IT!

I'll have to agree with Valtome. Who does he or she think he or she is hiding his or her gender like that? Is he or she even human? Not to mention that he or she's evil.

Paul and Jasmine (and all the people who share their looks) scare the living hell out of me.

Oh yeah, them too! Anyone else notice how similar Pain and Agony are to them in looks?

Yeah, I noticed. The moment I saw 'em, I was like : "Hmm... Could've sworn I've seen them before."

And Paul and Jasmine were the ones I was trying to remember... Didn't think they were creepy, but they were oddballs, that's for sure.

Can't remember if they were from FE6 or FE7.

you guys pretty much said them. Paul, Jasmine and thier RD look alikes, Valter, Valtome, Oliver, Gheb, Brenden...

and Gonzales just looks retarted

Riev from Sacred Stones...surprised no one else put him...I also agree with Paul and Jasmine...

Oh yeah! I forgot about that creepy bastard, good thinking

wow...nice job there with the pasting...anyways...

I'm surprise no one even picked Maggie and Rose from FE6. The two gay desert couples from FE6. Another of offspring of Jasime and Paul.

Conversation:

Rose: Maggie my dear, did we not see someone head towards the middle of the desert?

Maggie: Yes, Rose, you are most correct.

Rose: Then, Maggie it must be ture that there is a hidden village around here.

Maggie: Bless my soul, I believe you are correct.

Rose: But, my dear maggie, we don't want to get lost in the sandstorm, do we?

Maggie: Of course not, Rose. Then we wouldn't be able to find our way home.

Rose: Well then, Maggie, do you think we should pass up the hidden village?

Maggie: My dear Rose, you forget there are rumors of vast treasures hidden in this village.

Rose: Well, we certainly don't want to miss that, do we, Maggie?

Maggie: Of course, Rose. We can make a lot of money through that than by mugging travelers.

Rose: But we don't want to get lost either, do we, Maggie?

Maggie: My dear Rose, I have an idea. We may follow the people we saw heading into the desert earlier.

Rose: That's a wonderful idea, Maggie. And once we reach the village, we can thank the my smashing their heads in.

Maggie: Of course, my dear Rose.

Rose: Well then, Maggie, shall we be off?

Maggie: Why certainly, my dear Rose.

Rose: Certainly, my dear Maggie.

...so gay...no offence...<_<

From that first Gameboy Game....has to be Jerme...guy wasn't right...and a goofy yet creapy face...and you have to kill him twice....

From SS...Riev....hands down...

PoT...hmmm...prolly Bertram....he was all like "I will eat your soul" or something when I went to kill him...creepy creepy guy...

RD...Going with Valtome...and Izuka gets my honorable mention....

Now that i think about it. All the characters that return in the final chapter in FE7 are kinda creepy. Their pale smiling faces and .......... when you kill them is a little weird

• 2 weeks later...