Look in Here!

Fox

Oh. Well at least I can be happy that there are people like you and Doom that make even complete idiots like me look semi-intelligent.

You're my other daughter.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Well at least I can be happy that there are people like you and Doom that make even complete idiots like me look semi-intelligent.

You're welcome! *Hugs.*

X3

Awesome. Now it's my turn.

Fox, you're in the wrong. That person posted that conversation at your behest a few days ago, specifically because you - but really, Blacken - didn't get what you wanted. I admit Josh hasn't handled Blacken as well as he could have, but not even I can say I've handled him perfectly. Imagine you ran a site and had this asshole up in every single thing he didn't agree with, trying to "remove" every single person he didn't deem "pure" and "worthy of air", completely polarizing a community of sychophantic teenagers who's whims turn on the blow of a leaf. Could *you* have pulled this off well? Of course not. I don't think you'd have handled it as well as Josh has. "But these people aren't smart enough!" Of course not, and of course, the Ashtray is completely "pure" (a term that is apropos, but gives me images of some dystopian utopia, the kind most tyrants describe). The Ashtray also has ten to twenty regular members. Sorry, but you can't have a "perfect" memberbase when it comes to a community of this nature!

I love how everyone's challenging Josh now that he's looking a bit vulnerable, no thanks to people that are supposed to be his moderators. You think the way Josh handled this was poor? Imagine if you did this to me. You guys couldn't handle this privately? In the staff forums? Nope, you didn't get what you wanted, so you went with the nuclear option, and YOU didn't even have the integrity to do it yourself, you hid behind a new member! So now, you have a crew of people going for Josh - and fueling the speculation/fear that "the Ashtray boogeymen" are trying to "take over" SF (which I find to be bullshit, but you're not helping), a crew that just wants to do their job (excluding Musashi; if he quit because you were fired, I'm going to want a word with that boy), and a bunch of idiot teenagers posting shit like "lol drama". Drama that you contributed to because you couldn't handle things like a man. I feel bad because I'm the only one that knows really what Josh is going through. No, he's not handling things *as* well as he could, or even *as* well as I could... but last I checked, I did this for five years, and started when I was 24. Josh is 19. He's doing pretty fucking well!

Of course, you don't care about that. You didn't get exactly what you wanted, so you went nuclear. I'm extremely disappointed.

Edited by Superbus

Of course, you don't care about that. You didn't get exactly what you wanted, so you went nuclear. I'm extremely disappointed.

I went solar :( Is nuclear power better than solar?

Awesome. Now it's my turn.

Fox, you're in the wrong. That person posted that conversation at your behest a few days ago, specifically because you - but really, Blacken - didn't get what you wanted. I admit Josh hasn't handled Blacken as well as he could have, but not even I can say I've handled him perfectly. Imagine you ran a site and had this asshole up in every single thing he didn't agree with, completely polarizing a community of sychophantic teenagers who's whims turn on the blow of a leaf. Could *you* have pulled this off well? Of course not.

I love how everyone's challenging Josh now that he's looking a bit vulnerable, no thanks to people that are supposed to be his moderators. You think the way Josh handled this was poor? Imagine if you did this to me. You guys couldn't handle this privately? In the staff forums? Nope, you didn't get what you wanted, so you went with the nuclear option, and YOU didn't even have the integrity to do it yourself, you hid behind a new member! So now, you have a crew of people going for Josh - and fueling the speculation/fear that "the Ashtray boogeymen" are trying to "take over" SF (which I find to be bullshit, but you're not helping), a crew that just wants to do their job (excluding Musashi; if he quit because you were fired, I'm going to want a word with that boy), and a bunch of idiot teenagers posting shit like "lol drama". Drama that you contributed to because you couldn't handle things like a man. I feel bad because I'm the only one that knows really what Josh is going through. No, he's not handling things *as* well as he could, or even *as* well as I could... but last I checked, I did this for five years, and started when I was 24. Josh is 19. He's doing pretty fucking well!

I LIKE CHICKEN.

I still use fossil fuels.

I also eat babies. All republicans do. Why do you think we're against abortion. Have the baby, and then give it to us. We'll get rid of it for you.

*Takes out barbecue sause. Licks lips.*

I did, you just didn't respond.

I WAS SAVING THE HOMELESS GOD DAMN IT

BETRAYAL

GOD FUCKING DAMN PIECE OF HORSESHIT! *INSERT MORE HALO 3 XBOX LIVE RAEG*

In an effort to actually get some useful discussion out of this, I'm moving this to general. That means no more screwing off.

In an effort to actually get some useful discussion out of this, I'm moving this to general. That means no more screwing off.

Aww.

Okay....

*Goes back to FFTF.*

Makes sense.

That's why I asked it to be moved. These are the idiot teenagers I talked about.

That's not very nice to say.

We're just trying to have a little fun. Is that so wrong, for teenagers to do?

Don't worry, he's just discriminating by age as usual. He's a judgemental little bugger, isn't he :']

Don't worry, he's just discriminating by age as usual. He's a judgemental little bugger, isn't he :']

heheheh.

Dont all old timers do that when they're that age?

When have you ever cared about getting anything useful, Josh?

That's a serious question, because frankly it seems like your entire interest is in looking strong to the memberbase. Which, to be honest, you're pretty bad at, because you clearly don't understand people and don't understand how very transparent and pathetic it looks. I don't think you're capable of taking anything useful even when it's offered. You don't take responsibility (I had to fucking nail you to the wall to get you to admit you could have done better regarding losing three months of your site's data, let alone to get you to take responsibility for it!), you don't bother to address problems when they're brought up to you. You would desperately like to surround yourself with more idiots and yes-men, because they don't challenge you, they don't expect you to man up and do something rather than sit around with your thumb up your ass. Instead all you do is shoot the messenger. You respond to stupid little tardcomments right in this thread rather than dare risking the idea that somebody might be right--that somebody might be saying something that would mean you're wrong and mean you have to do something to fix it! Do you think that's good management? Do you think that's ethical? Do you think that's smart? I presume you don't, so why the fuck do you do it?

Chris thinks you're doing it because your back's against the wall, and I don't disagree. Maybe because that's the only way to do anything when it comes to a potato like you. Maybe because you're the sort of person who refuses to actually do anything until you have no choice in the matter, no matter how evident it is that you're fucking up.

Edited by Blacken

To quote Zero Punctuation:

I'd rather be having fun amoung idiots than being bored out of my oversized mind.

That's a pretty loose quote, but you get the picture.

When have you ever cared about getting anything useful, Josh?

That's a serious question, because frankly it seems like your entire interest is in looking strong to the memberbase. Which, to be honest, you're pretty bad at, because you clearly don't understand people and don't understand how very transparent and pathetic it looks. I don't think you're capable of taking anything useful even when it's offered. You don't take responsibility (I had to fucking nail you to the wall to get you to admit you could have done better regarding losing three months of your site's data, let alone to get you to take responsibility for it!), you don't bother to address problems when they're brought up to you. You would desperately like to surround yourself with more idiots and yes-men, because they don't challenge you, they don't expect you to man up and do something rather than sit around with your thumb up your ass. Instead all you do is shoot the messenger. You respond to stupid little tardcomments right in this thread rather than dare risking the idea that somebody might be right--that somebody might be saying something that would mean you're wrong and mean you have to do something to fix it! Do you think that's good management? Do you think that's ethical? Do you think that's smart? I presume you don't, so why the fuck do you do it?

Chris thinks you're doing it because your back's against the wall, and I don't disagree. Maybe because that's the only way to do anything when it comes to a potato like you. Maybe because you're the sort of person who refuses to actually do anything until you have no choice in the matter, no matter how evident it is that you're fucking up.

Back off. Not the time. Your pressure on other, more minor issues is one of the reasons we're in this mess.