Look in Here!

Fox

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As bias free as I can make it:

After some mutual clashing with SF member attitudes over the past whenever, Fox, Blacken, Dark Knight, Sword Saint have a disagreement with Jyosua about the strength and general approach to Serenes Forest's moderation and the approach to "dealing" with Serenes Forest members through ashtray's irc, then the disagreement continues in a private msn convo. The logs get posted. Fox takes an encouraging, scrappy tone when speaking about it, and Jyosua elects to demod him in response. Fox continues to be scrappy, for better or worse, and posts the logs again, plus a new one concerning Jyo demodding Fox over lack of confidence or some such similarly phrased etc. As of now, while Jyo is apparently stepping up mod power a bit, people haven't otherwise given much ground, Charlie/Musashi has retired for reasons not made popularly known and people have ended up banned as you can tell since you have eyes. New mods picks are as of yet classified I guess.

Edited by Rehab

this thread is pretty fucked at this rate

Does Josh have a thing against cursing in public? I hope not. I wouldn't want to be banned. He's my buddy. :wub:

So I just coughed up this weird muck a few minutes ago, it's all caught in my throat and it's really uncomfortable. I downed a pepsi glass of water and something with salt in it but it didn't work, anyone got any ideas?

So I just coughed up this weird muck a few minutes ago, it's all caught in my throat and it's really uncomfortable. I downed a pepsi glass of water and something with salt in it but it didn't work, anyone got any ideas?

Try shoving something hard down there. That always works.