Look in Here!

Fox

babycry.jpg

The same I said about BK, I say about you; it was disappointing to see you join this forum just for trolling purposes, Steve.

But, again, moot point.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same I said about BK, I say about you; it was disappointing to see you join this forum just for trolling purposes, Steve.

But, again, moot point.

Oh! Oh! Then I guess I should be removed for posting an actual art critique towards a very at the time popular member. Right? Right? Right?!

Oh! Oh! Then I guess I should be removed for posting an actual art critique towards a very at the time popular member. Right? Right? Right?!

... who are you?

I have some straight questions. Seriously, I don't know the end you guys are driving towards, regardless of whether you're doing it well or not which I can't even discern. At this point, fuck at any point, was this really about trying to make Serenes a better forum or getting laughs? Assuming former, how do you want Serenes to be changed, in other words than "less shitty?" Do you want more serious discussion, less spam, less members enjoying themselves as they are now, what? And for the better part of the non-MiniBlacken crowd, if the Butts will let themselves be called that, nobody really seems to be giving a shit beyond "lol drama," even including some people I expected to be loudly telling you to shut up. Does this mean it, whatever it is, isn't going right? How much deeper than flailing epenis is this going to go?

Side question: Why the fuck did the Ashtray die? You had what seemed like exactly the crowd you were looking for together, largely without any sacks of shit to muck it up, you were getting along fine, then without anybody to cuff on the years, you just ended up drifting however the fuck you did in a way I can't explain in part because I am too stupid to figure out why I can't get on the ashtray chat for a closer look. And should I be considering these dots to connect with Serenes?

I have some straight questions. Seriously, I don't know the end you guys are driving towards, regardless of whether you're doing it well or not which I can't even discern. At this point, fuck at any point, was this really about trying to make Serenes a better forum or getting laughs? Assuming former, how do you want Serenes to be changed, in other words than "less shitty?" Do you want more serious discussion, less spam, less members enjoying themselves as they are now, what? And for the better part of the non-MiniBlacken crowd, if the Butts will let themselves be called that, nobody really seems to be giving a shit beyond "lol drama," even including some people I expected to be loudly telling you to shut up. Does this mean it, whatever it is, isn't going right? How much deeper than flailing epenis is this going to go?

Side question: Why the fuck did the Ashtray die? You had what seemed like exactly the crowd you were looking for together, largely without any sacks of shit to muck it up, you were getting along fine, then without anybody to cuff on the years, you just ended up drifting however the fuck you did in a way I can't explain in part because I am too stupid to figure out why I can't get on the ashtray chat for a closer look. And should I be considering these dots to connect with Serenes?

Not arguing or anything, but this seems like the single smartest post in this thread.

#theashtray Kratos|AFK H ~chatzilla@sa-90704220.client.mchsi.com :1 New Now Know How

#theashtray Blacken Hr~ ~ed@sa-3F8E9AC5.maine.res.rr.com :0 Ed

#theashtray PossibleBit Hr ~PossibleB@D97E8109.E33B8274.CB65EB2E.IP :0 PossibleBit

#theashtray Bobo Hr ~Bobo@sa-37C13C64.dyn.optonline.net :0 That's for me to know....

#theashtray HUGE_WALRUS Hr@ ~Bob@sa-B7A53378.hsd1.mi.comcast.net :0 Steven

#theashtray Mow_Mow Hr% ~mowmow@sa-92C54CAA.socal.res.rr.com :1 Mow Yun

#theashtray Raven Hr+ ~lordikey@sa-8A4FBFD.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net :0 Muhed

#theashtray Fox Hr& ~butterbui@sa-EE801EC6.hsd1.nh.comcast.net :0 Cedric Bogardus

#theashtray [old_sage] H& ~owl_watch@sa-95D1BFC2.dllstx.fios.verizon.net :0 z

#theashtray Paradox Hr@ ~clockwork@sa-6E51CDF6.dhcp.stls.mo.charter.com :0 Luis

#theashtray End of /WHO list.

Looks fine to me.

(The forum petered out because frankly there's only so many times you can go "I like boobs." "Yup." and keep it novel.)

Who exactly were you expecting to do this? Perhaps we can appropriate them to their apparent jobs?

Best post in topic.

Didn't you stop posting? Aren't you the person that every single person on the forum hates?

Check that. This is the best post in the topic.

Didn't you stop posting? Aren't you the person that every single person on the forum hates?

Well, I hate to miss out on internet drama. Nothing like an idiot making a self rightcheous idiot out of himself. (Yes I know I just described myself too.)

Besides, you're only upset becuase I took the most hated title away from you. ^_^

Well, I hate to miss out on internet drama. Nothing like an idiot making a self rightcheous idiot out of himself. (Yes I know I just described myself too.)

Besides, you're only upset becuase I took the most hated title away from you. ^_^

I was never most hated though.

Oh yeah, before someone brings up Kilvas, groupies don't count as people.

It is a common trait of dickheads to lie a lot.

It is a common trait of dickheads to lie a lot.

Dickhead? ;_;

Well, them and poloticians. But I guess Politicians fall under the dickhead category, so I suppose you're right.