New Skin?

There's one or two new skins planned, but work on them won't start for a long time to come. Mainly because I'm the one doing them and I'm lazy as hell D:

There's one or two new skins planned, but work on them won't start for a long time to come. Mainly because I'm the one doing them and I'm lazy as hell D:

Is MANLY PURPLE one of them...? :mellow:

Edited by Roxas

Sorry, but what'ts with the need for a second purple template?

Jeigan and Fe6 Marcus, come on! >:D It's genius!

...That didn't answer my question.

I doubt we'll need a second purple template. If you want to see purple, I suggest you switch to Magical Purple right now.

I never mentioned it before, I think, but it's not really a secret.

The next two skins will be "Cool Blue" and "Ruinous Forest". They should sound familiar to some people : P

I never mentioned it before, I think, but it's not really a secret.

The next two skins will be "Cool Blue" and "Ruinous Forest". They should sound familiar to some people : P

Have you decided what characters will be on the banners, or are you not that far yet?

I did read that poll and was wanting that Ruinous Forest but it was closed so i thought I'd ask here if anything was planned. Thanks Vincent!

Have you decided what characters will be on the banners, or are you not that far yet?

I haven't. I figured I'd choose them myself as compensation for finding and replacing all the colour values : P