Janaff is male.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been duped........Janaff isn't male. you're all abusing drugs......

I don't know if you're joking or not but there is clear proof in Radiant Dawn when Tibarn says to Ulki, "stop egging HIM on."

I've been duped........Janaff isn't male. you're all abusing drugs......

Janaff doesn't have boobs - It's a guy. At first glance, though, I thought that Janaff might be a girl.

He's a real pretty man, though. Plus, he talks like a girl.

ok here i am. I am that brother that thought Janaff was a girl. Hey, I never read the story and i only got glimpses of Janaff and the name kinda striked "female" at first, prolly cuz of jennifer or jenny. But now that I look at Janaff, I can tell he is a guy. Hey I can make a mistake, can't i? And there was a person who thought Thany from FE6 was a guy, so I'm not that bad

Coolguyvaters, you are an idiot.

Hellz yeah I am

Hey i'll admit though, for pixels, some of these characters aren't too badly put together

I mean i don't stare at them at night or anything, but when I glance at what the characters look like, i like it when they're hotter that others

hey I'm bored as hell, dont blame me. And besides, checking out the ladies just adds another reason to the list to play fire emblem, am i right?

Hellz yeah I am

Hey I'll admit though, for pixels, some of these characters aren't too badly put together

I mean i don't stare at them at night or anything, but when I glance at what the characters look like, i like it when they're hotter that others

hey I'm bored as hell, don't blame me. And besides, checking out the ladies just adds another reason to the list to play fire emblem, am i right?

They do look inhumanly... when it comes to looks. And by inhumanly I mean too "good" y'no?

And by the way I capitalized the I in I'll and added the quotation mark or whatever it's called on don't 'cause the red line is annoying as hell.