Riddles

Wolf

I thought that riddle was actually supposed to be something like "Two fathers and two sons went fishing and caught three fish. They divided it equally without cutting any of them. How was that possible?"

granddad, dad, son

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Grows with its roots upwards" is so horribly worded. And whoever said it is right, icicles don't have roots. The "root" of icicles never grow upwards either.

Try telling that to the long dead author. :mellow:

Edited by Azel

I thought that riddle was actually supposed to be something like "Two fathers and two sons went fishing and caught three fish. They divided it equally without cutting any of them. How was that possible?"

it would be too easy that way, easier than the first one

it would be too easy that way, easier than the first one

Well the way you said it, it's REALLY not clear. Like the possibilities of that question are infinite.

Example of an answer:

10, there is a grandmother, a mother, a daughter and 7 completly random guys.

The one with the fishing is clear and has only one answer (actually it could be a trick question but you get it right?).

Well the way you said it, it's REALLY not clear. Like the possibilities of that question are infinite.

Example of an answer:

10, there is a grandmother, a mother, a daughter and 7 completly random guys.

The one with the fishing is clear and has only one answer (actually it could be a trick question but you get it right?).

since i never stated that there were more people i wouldn't be a jerk and say something like that unless i was joking.

What is it that no man wants to have, yet no man wants to lose?

Funny. Everybody always says wife.

Employment.

That can't really be answered logically. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I think I read the correct answer somewhere on Y! Answers.

EDIT: One of the answers could be that the barber is a woman, but that's probably not the answer you're looking for.

Edited by Black Ice

There is a village where the barber shaves all those and only those who do not shave themselves. Who shaves the barber?

Russell's Paradox.

EDIT: I guess, you can illogically say that the barber is apart of both groups.

Edited by Old Snake

• 2 weeks later...

There is a village where the barber shaves all those and only those who do not shave themselves. Who shaves the barber?

the barber is a woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Think of words which end in '-GRY.' Angry and hungry are two of them. There are but three words in the Common Tongue... what is the third word? The word is something that one uses every day. If thou hast listened carefully, I have already told thee what it is.

If anyone gets this I will be truly impressed.

Three?

Think of words which end in '-GRY.' Angry and hungry are two of them. There are but three words in the Common Tongue... what is the third word? The word is something that one uses every day. If thou hast listened carefully, I have already told thee what it is.

Is it just "gry"?

Is it just "gry"?

To anyone wanting an answer to this, it's been answered on page 2.

I'll take a guess at #2.

2)You ask both of the men what the other one would say if you asked them which was the road to life.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I did not see a riddle topic, so I made this.

I have a couple of riddles for ye', if ye' gets it right I will post another for ye'.

1. What is something that is buried under your bones, but is still spoken?

I don't understand the first question. Do you mean it still speaks, or it is spoken of?

That's correct Fireman, I did not think anyone would get that right.

Here you go Ragnell. Hint: Something that people know about, and can be spoken.

Answer:

Memories

Why:

They are buried within your body, and you can speak about them.

Sorry guys, I forgot I made this thread. I have been gone. Here's some more riddles:

1. If a man carried my burden, he would break his back.

I am not rich, but leave silver in my track. What am I?

2. I go around in circles, But always straight ahead.

Never complain, No matter where I am led. What am I?