The Apology

Jyosua

Destiny Hero and Jarly.

And god knows THAT took ages. Jarly it went so far that a petition was made like "*headdesk* WHY THE FUCK ISNT HE BANNED YET!?" . Oh god I remember that back in february.....such a fun night.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relative to the topic, TheEnd.

You are asking for an example of banned troll here right? He gave it to you.

You are asking for an example of banned troll here right? He gave it to you.

No, I meant "No one who was banned in the events of the past week was banned for trolling".

The Black Knight admitted he was trolling all along.

What, you missed the memo? Here you go.

He was a troll, but he wasn't banned for trolling. Do you understand my point, yet?

Edited by Angelix

Angelix didn't even ask anything, technically. Otherwise it should be obvious he was requesting something relative to the topic... I'm not sure as to why you would think something else.

Edited by Tino

The members I see complaining the most are the ones who have, in the past, received the most severe talking-tos from Black Knight, Sword Saint and Blacken.

Detect correlation.

Angelix didn't even ask anything, technically. Otherwise it should be obvious she was requesting something relative to the topic... I'm not sure as to why you would think something else.

D=<

Expecting drama to dissipate from a handful of members who were consistently proven wrong in demeaning ways by these same members is outright ridiculous. If anything, you should have closed this topic right after the first post and be done with it; a bastardised crowd is not ordinarily as fickle as you would expect.

Hidden message: shaddap.

No, I meant "No one who was banned in the events of the past week was banned for trolling".

You think they were banned for what? Revenge?

You may call it reactive or retroactive banning all you want, but you can only deny that trolling was the cause if you're blind.

Angelix didn't even ask anything, technically. Otherwise it should be obvious she was requesting something relative to the topic... I'm not sure as to why you would think something else.

"I find it amusing that no one was baned for trolling" basically means "prove they were banned for trolling", though.

Hey guys! I got an idea! STFU! :)

Seriously this isnt FESS (whatever the fuck that is and i certainly dont give two craps about it) so i think all that SF vs FESS is moot and pointless anyway.

Bus made a good point on why Blacken should remain banned. As for the others, they arent banned anymore so let it go! Seriously!

Also, Lyle, i blame you for the turn this topic has made.

Mind providing some examples?

If he says me, I actually admitted Blacken was right early on. But he kept hammering and hammering (as did I) about how stupid I was despite the fact I actually did say he was right.

I'm not afraid to admit I was to blame partly for that though. >_>

If he says me, I actually admitted Blacken was right early on. But he kept hammering and hammering (as did I) about how stupid I was despite the fact I actually did say he was right.

I'm not afraid to admit I was to blame partly for that though. >_>

This is true. I remember reading that topic, and he kept asking "Why are you reacting like this?" and Blacken was saying stuff along the lines of "Dont try deleting your post!" and Noname was like "Um i CANT?"

It's funny, I'm looking over logs from past IM conversations you've had with him, and they're telling me... you're full of shit? I'd post them, but I've witnessed already the kind of hilarity that ensues after showing off logs of you behaving foolishly.

My original point stands. None of those bans should have taken place. In allowing one to remain, you invalidate your entire apology.

I have a theory. This theory says:

1+1=2

1x1=1

and 1+0=0

Professor Smarter-than-thou comes along and proves 1+0=1

That doesn't invalidate the entire theory.

Fox, your logic is flawed and skewed by your blind faith in Ed.

What's with the language?

Hey Let me do my job.

It's a metaphor, you dumbfuck.

Watch the language.

Oh bullshit. You're judging good members on less than a week's worth of sample size, compared to a body of work that is solid, especially in the cases of Fox and SS.

Again: what gives you, specifically, the right to judge those three?

Actually, Chris, you haven't been watching enough - they've been acting like douches since they got here. Admittedly Fox didn't to the Extent of the other two, until recently.

What, Bus? Really, what?

Really... you don't post here. You don't keep tabs on their behaviour on Serenes. Your opinion is clearly based only on the way they act outside here, or in FESS. That's why you can call Steve and Black Knight good members. (I'll leave Fox aside here because really, he was tamer than the others and didn't deserve more than a demotion really, I guess.)

Tell me, Bus. Have your standards changed so much that a "good member" is one that joins a community to insult, flame, troll and mock the members there, contributing minimally? For months? Supposedly to prove a point that the rules weren't being enforced, while they become some of the greatest issues themselves?

I've said it before; I had a difficult time accepting the fact that the atrocious God-hating troll I saw here was the same Sword Saint I respected at FESS. He was a good member there, for as long as I had known him (and that means early FESS2); however, here, he's a blister.

Black Knight even admitted what he was doing, so no need to talk about him.

You're comparing things that are completely different, Bus, and missing the mark by far. It's almost embarassing.

I'm defending TheEnd on this one. This is particularly the reason why I targetted BK and SS, and why Fox's behavior made me so angry - he was acting like them.

He was a troll, but he wasn't banned for trolling. Do you understand my point, yet?

I banned them for being dicks, aka trolling. So yes, they were.

Sword Saint's telling me he's still banned.

Tell him to look in his cookies.

I have a theory. This theory says:

1+1=2

1x1=1

and 1+0=0

Professor Smarter-than-thou comes along and proves 1+0=1

That doesn't invalidate the entire theory.

Fox, your logic is flawed and skewed by your blind faith in Ed.

So what you're saying is that you're fine with me posting the logs of you asking Ed for help?

Fox I actually havent seen him be much of a douche. I remember when he first came he was trying to be nice and make peace with everyone to the point where his fingers exploded and shot through his skull (Dont ask how, Masu logic.) Fox has poked fun at ppl, but NOWHERE NEAR the amount/viciousness as Black Knight/Der/Blacken.

So what you're saying is that you're fine with me posting the logs of you asking Ed for help?

He was STILL BEING A JERK. His contributions mean NOTHING when he's acting like a complete and utter jerk.

I want to know why you have Ed's logs in the first place. Second of all what date are they?

I want to know why you have Ed's logs in the first place. Second of all what date are they?

Everyone has Ed's logs.

No one has Ed's logs.

:ph34r:

So. I'm a tad more informed on the whole situation now. And I must pull back my earlier comment and ask you the following question: Why the hell did you unban people who have done nothing but troll, flamebait and act like total jackasses? This kind of behaviour is unacceptable on any forum. And pulling the "They were good members of FESS" card doesn't mean anything. This is Serenes Forest, not FESS. Why are people even comparing the two?

I was hoping the fandom had become more mature over the year(s). Boy, was I wrong. Still the same old, stupid drama.

So. I'm a tad more informed on the whole situation now. And I must pull back my earlier comment and ask you the following question: Why the hell did you unban people who have done nothing but troll, flamebait and act like total jackasses? This kind of behaviour is unacceptable on any forum. And pulling the "They were good members of FESS" card doesn't mean anything. This is Serenes Forest, not FESS. Why are people even comparing the two?

I was hoping the fandom had become more mature over the year(s). Boy, was I wrong. Still the same old, stupid drama.

Its all I see Bus do TBH <.<