The Apology

Jyosua

I want to know why you have Ed's logs in the first place. Second of all what date are they?

I have the logs because I asked for them. I knew already that you'd gone to him before, since he'd mentioned it several times (and posted snippets of those conversations in the IRC channel), I just wanted the logs to prove it. As for the dates? Pfffttthhh, you just want those so you can check if you've got any reason to be worried, ah ha ha. That alone should say something.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you're saying is that you're fine with me posting the logs of you asking Ed for help?

Because public opinion will surely shift, the clouds will part, and your God will return to you.

I have the logs because I asked for them. I knew already that you'd gone to him before, since he'd mentioned it several times (and posted snippets of those conversations in the IRC channel), I just wanted the logs to prove it. As for the dates? Pfffttthhh, you just want those so you can check if you've got any reason to be worried, ah ha ha. That alone should say something.

No, I just want the dates because from my logs, everything I've said is true. I'm just curious which logs YOU are referring to.

And how is that a mistake, again?
You speak as though that's a bad thing.

Jesus. Fuck. Apparently the entire purpose of this thread escapes you two.

I was answering TheEnd's question. Don't act like I'm siding with anyone here.

Im not. I just asked who cares? And said that he should stay banned. which is obviously MY opinion. I didnt bring anyone else into the mix.

I was answering TheEnd's question. Don't act like I'm siding with anyone here.

Your sarcasm detector is broken. Just saying.

Im not. I just asked who cares? And said that he should stay banned. which is obviously MY opinion. I didnt bring anyone else into the mix.

Don't respond to me saying that he should stay banned. I don't care either way.

Oh by the way guys, I seriously did unban SS earlier, but for some reason it reverted on me.

It's generally a good sign when a topic called The Apology is best summed up by "good feelings at first, followed quickly by a sharp spike of vitriol."

I realise we have a sacred cow of needed to correlate every ban with an equally compelling action that prompted it, but to be honest, this is an internet forum. It is generally made for fun and lols. Lets keep this in perspective when we are trying to accommodate the majority of people's personal space versus the right of anyone to call everyone selections from the untoward word variables of our collective profane dictionaries.

tc;dr: This topic could be improved by everyone holding hands, and forgiving each other. Or being doused in gasoline and lit on fire so we don't have to go through this whole friggin' shebang for 10 pages of everyone just making each other feel worse. Really.

I tend to expect the latter will be used, but then again, try optimism, settle for pessimism.

Edit: The middle of my post seems to have nothing to do with anything else in it... >_>;

Edited by Willfor

Apparently, NOW I am unbanned. Not that the delay was such a bad thing, I got 3 gigs back in memory from clearing my temporary internet files (...). I must say that the outpouring of love in this thread for my person has been heartwarming. doitfaggotmegamilksmall.png

I'm just going to reiterate what I said before I was banned: not even I have the inclination or time to play forum villain. This drama over how Jyo runs his forum didn't interest me before, didn't interest me while banned, and doesn't interest me now. (To be fair, I cared about the SD board, but apparently so did several others).

I had a difficult time accepting the fact that the atrocious God-hating troll I saw here was the same Sword Saint I respected at FESS. He was a good member there, for as long as I had known him (and that means early FESS2); however, here, he's a blister.

Gee, I wonder what the important part of THAT statement was?

Edited by Urist McMiner

...Am I the only one who finds a public debate* on the banning or unbanning of members a trifle...bizarre? I've been hanging around forums for a solid six years now, and I have NEVER seen such a thing no matter how justified/unjustified the bannings were. I'm not convinced the peanut gallery, myself included, has any particular right to argue for/against banning particular members. It's between the staff and the banned members, and if others want to chime in their opinions I seriously think PM is the best venue, if at all.

*Or discussion, really - a debate is a very formal and dignified process that rarely happens on internet forums

Apparently, NOW I am unbanned. Not that the delay was such a bad thing, I got 3 gigs back in memory from clearing my temporary internet files (...). I must say that the outpouring of love in this thread for my person has been heartwarming. doitfaggotmegamilksmall.png

I'm just going to reiterate what I said before I was banned: not even I have the inclination or time to play forum villain. This drama over how Jyo runs his forum didn't interest me before, didn't interest me while banned, and doesn't interest me now. (To be fair, I cared about the SD board, but apparently so did several others).

Gee, I wonder what the important part of THAT statement was?

The important part is: I don't know you.