The Apology

Jyosua

Yes. Yes it most certainly is. They shouldn't have been unbanned (Except Fox).

You're forgetting that those bans should never have occurred in the first place.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I wonder what the important part of THAT statement was?

Actually, trolls automatically gain the God-hating ability as well as regeneration against any damage not dealt by fire and/or acid.

Why exactly are you reverting to semantics though? :blink:

I think it's about time this thing got closed. It's kinda off topic and uneeded now.

IMO anyway.

You are absolutely wrong.

Edited by Urist McButcherdwarf

Actually, trolls automatically gain the God-hating ability as well as regeneration against any damage not dealt by fire and/or acid.

Don't they got extra D4's on there toughness rolls too? I don't quite remember--it's been a long time since I've played this particular hypothetical game system.

Edited by Le Communard

Why exactly are you reverting to semantics though? :blink:

I believe it to be the main reason, frankly. I'm not going to spin this out, though, this thread has enough horse shit, finger pointing, and drama for at least 6 months.

Don't they got extra D4's on there toughness rolls too? I don't quite remember--it's been a long time since I've played this particular hypothetical game system.

I could probably post a page out of the 3.5 or 4e MM if I wasn't afraid of WotC stormtroopers busting down my door and beating me with a club.

Edited by Urist McMiner

You're forgetting that those bans should never have occurred in the first place.

A shame. Because it was an occurance that, while it never should have occurred, was nice.

A shame. Because it was an occurance that, while it never should have occurred, was nice.

It was nice that it was Black Knight season? Troll or not, the staff shouldn't specificly hunt down any member.

EDIT: Well, there is KoS, I suppose.

Edited by Miror B.

This sums up everything that's wrong with the mindset a large number of members seem to have.

I could probably post a page out of the 3.5 or 4e MM if I wasn't afraid of WotC stormtroopers busting down my door and beating me with a club.

Quiet! Even speaking of it draws their malice... I CAN FEEL THE EYE UPON ME!

Edited by Le Communard

To paraphrase Mindless Self-Indulgence, you think we could afford a bottle of aspirin...

Ibuprofen for me. I always feel better when I've taken an ibuprofen. It makes my family more bearable.

Edited by Miror B.

I believe it to be the main reason, frankly.

Wanna bet?

Then allow me to challenge your belief there, using MYSELF as an example (though that might not mean shit to you).

Sword Saint, you probably don't know this or care, but during your time as the Admin of FESS, I really did respect you for your mannerisms and speech (if not your contributions which I may very well reminders of). However, when you came here to SF? The way you have been behaving here has been so immature (for a better word) and so rude that I actually asked myself; "Wait what the... is this really the Sword Saint I respected during his time? What the shit! Is this like how he is when he's not in Admin Mode? Even so, what the shit! I thought the guy was better than this!"

I wish I could bring up the many examples of this, and (with all due respect to the coming name) even shove them in Superbus's face to prove just how biased his opinion of you is and how he fails to see how you've been while you're here, but most (if not all) of them were lost in that little Thee Month Data Drawback.

And I'm not the only one who's both surprised and disappointed by your behavior here. I've even spoken with a few others and they agree with me, but I'm not naming names unless they want me to.

And there's my challenge to your belief of main reason there, make of it what you will.

FURTHER final edit made.

Edited by WyvernSageLord

Don't worry bro, WotC says the SRD is A-Okay!

Anyway. Goddamnit guys. You act as if BK and Der Komissar contributed nothing at all and just ran around swearing at people, when that is clearly not the case whatsoever. Not only did they contribute to various topics, but their "blatant trolling" and "rude and immature behavior" is really not that bad, and if they deserve to stay banned then I have a list of people I think should be banned almost immediately, including myself, and some of you.

Seriously, TheEnd, as much as it may seem like it, I don't actually hate you, but you get butthurt beyond belief when someone even mentions Christianity in a slightly negative light. And you other guys too, you really are being a wee too sensitive here.

Seriously, TheEnd, as much as it may seem like it, I don't actually hate you, but you get butthurt beyond belief when someone even mentions Christianity in a slightly negative light.

Err. I sincerely doubt that religious beliefs were the issue with TheEnd's post, despite what Sword Saint insisted.

As I said in my post, I might need examples as to what SS (I haven't paid much attention to BK admittedly), contributed to the site. THIS site specifically.

Edited by WyvernSageLord

Err. I sincerely doubt that religious beliefs were the issue with TheEnd's post, despite what Sword Saint insisted.

As I said in my post, I might need examples as to what SS (I haven't paid much attention to BK admittedly), contributed to the site. THIS site specifically.

Their numerous posts in many of the Serious Discussion topics, as well as other similar topics. Hell, the sheer entertainment many of their posts provided me and many other members should do it.

The "I'm not going to spin this out," WSL, was me more politely saying "and I don't care what you think." I'm not interested in your personal misgivings. Neither do I want to contribute to the drama, finger-pointing, or horse shit.

Edited by Urist McMiner

Seriously you guys, just drop the topic, okay? They're unbanned now, and I think Jyo has pretty solid reasons for doing so. Not only this, but they even apologized to a degree. This continued arguing is wholly unnecessary.

The "I'm not going to spin this out," WSL, was me more politely saying "and I don't care what you think." I'm not interested in your personal misgivings.

I already noted that I'm not the only one with those 'personal misgivings,' but I'm guessing that statement was addressed to everyone who had them. Thus I guess it is pointless to continue at this point.

Edited by WyvernSageLord

I said that I posted a lot of content that should have gotten me a talking too, I did not say I was a troll (although for some the inference comes readily). If you can't understand the difference, I guess maybe there's a chance you'll understand me when I go HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyways, I can tell that I'm going to have a lot of fun with the pheasants who stuck their heads out of the bushes in this thread. :) I mean, targets locked, man. Anyone who still has a problem with my unbanning, just send me a PM. I'll be glad to put it in my special filing cabinet.

Edited by California Mountain Snake