Tales of Vesperia for PS3

Cybuster

I can't disprove that isn't there. And again with this fanboy shit.

Yes I did. Look back through this thread. I've had to reiterate enough points to get them through your thick skull: I'm not reiterating any more.

You've done the same thing as me, just a little differently and you're actually serious.

And I actually have reasoning behind my arguments.

No reasoning at all behind the fact that it's been done making it possible. None at all.

It has NOT been done. Your friend carried shit over. It was not a fresh unknown run. And that's IF he did it, even.

Remove that shit too! It's evil!

Sure, why not? It's not like Hard is much harder.

Not really, I'm not the one trying to prove anything.

You've been trying to shoot down my arguments for three pages and you've been hilariously unsuccessful. I say that counts as you having some obligation of proof.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I WIN. YOU HAVE PROVEN NOTHING AT ALL, I HAVE GIVEN REASONING AND SUPPORTED WHAT I SAY I WIN SHUT UP GO AWAY.

Yeah.

I've supported what I've said.

You haven't.

I win this argument.

That's pretty much how it works.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did. Look back through this thread. I've had to reiterate enough points to get them through your thick skull: I'm not reiterating any more.

"It's too hard, baw"

And I actually have reasoning behind my arguments.

"It's too hard, baw" isn't the kind of reasoning that will prove that something is impossible. Just impossible for you.

It has NOT been done. Your friend carried shit over. It was not a fresh unknown run. And that's IF he did it, even.

Read it again. He carried nothing over, I just remembered wrong. I so sowwy I don't have recordings for you.

Sure, why not? It's not like Hard is much harder.

Remove everything but Unknown.

You've been trying to shoot down my arguments for three pages and you've been hilariously unsuccessful. I say that counts as you having some obligation of proof.

I've just been saying shit different from what you're saying to keep you wigging out. Still working.

Yeah.

I've supported what I've said.

You haven't.

I win this argument.

That's pretty much how it works.

No.

No you haven't.

I haven't either.

No you don't, and this is a discussion, not a video game.

not uh.

"It's too hard, baw"

I gave figures to back up HOW it was too hard. And you've not done a single thing to refute them.

Let's take a look at these, again.

One hit. You're dead. End of story.

Have fun dealing more than 1 damage. Because you're not going to.

Speaking of 1 damage...lolZaphias guys have over 1000 HP. Zagi? About 12k.

Not going to bother to respond to the rest of your post because your entire argument is in the shit house until you can disprove these figures. Giving you one last shot at it and then I'm leaving it be.

Edited by Norton Sez What?

I gave figures to back up HOW it was too hard. And you've not done a single thing to refute them.

Let's take a look at these, again.

One hit. You're dead. End of story.

Have fun dealing more than 1 damage. Because you're not going to.

Speaking of 1 damage...lolZaphias guys have over 1000 HP. Zagi? About 12k.

Not going to bother to respond to the rest of your post because your entire argument is in the shit house until you can disprove these figures. Giving you one last shot at it and then I'm leaving it be.

Don't get hit or be ready to, you know, be bringing shit back

Pause frequently for bathroom breaks

LOOK I WIN I SUPPORTED MY ARGUMENT LIKE YOU DID

I heard NMHeroes' Henry on Bitter takes 1000+hits to down, and I remember getting that Windwaker old fisherman swordsman to 1000 hits, losing, realizing I had to hit him 1001 times, then going back and doing it for the hell of it.

/tangent based on seeing the words "1000 hits" and implication that doing so in any condition is impossible.

Do people really have to "win" informal conversations about singleplayer games? Seems to come up on FE boards a lot.

/no I ain't arguing, seriously I know how you all play

I heard NMHeroes' Henry on Bitter takes 1000+hits to down, and I remember getting that Windwaker old fisherman swordsman to 1000 hits, losing, realizing I had to hit him 1001 times, then going back and doing it for the hell of it.

12,000 hits was a fuck of a lot more than 1000 the last time I checked

Don't get hit or be ready to

That's a case of much easier said than done, seeing as how ToV's system wasn't very well based for you to avoid shit...and Zagi in particular is hard as fuck to damage WITHOUT getting hit. Now do it 12000 times.

Any further questions?

Well yeah but wouldn't it just be a matter of keeping up that concentration for 12x the length? It's a bit much to ask, it could be repetitive repetitive and I don't know anybody who would find it an enjoyable kind of difficulty, but if somebody could get Big Boss rank in OG MGS or some bullshit like that, I could see them having a shot at it, although I admit I am assuming since free run is apparently still broke.

I respect your intelligence but I think you've invested yourself a bit deeper than necessary in this disagreement.

That's a case of much easier said than done, seeing as how ToV's system wasn't very well based for you to avoid shit...and Zagi in particular is hard as fuck to damage WITHOUT getting hit. Now do it 12000 times.

Any further questions?

Deal with the hits. And I never asked a question.

party? what party

you don't have any party when fighting Zagi

And even assuming by some miracle act of god you CAN beat him, do note one thing: The AI is wonderful at getting hit. So you're pretty much running a Yuri solo, have fun with that against mobs of enemies that kill you in one hit and that you need to attack like, 6k times to kill since you're going to deal very lol damage.

...You're grasping so desperately, I'm not even going to finish you off.

TKO, I win, I'm done responding to you because you're just going to make it even more blatantly obvious that I came out on top

Advice for next time: Play a game before fanboying over it.

I can't believe you still don't get it.

You're the one who basically conceded defeat in your last two posts, how don't I get that? You certainly weren't trying to say anything intelligent: Anybody can see you were grasping at straws.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I was just seeing how much you would wig out. You still think this has been a serious discussion on both parts when it never was. Old SF has not died.

You are either extremely dense or embarrassed enough for missing it to be ignoring it.

I'm not particularly embarrassed, no: You wanted to pick a fight, you got it, and I kicked your ass. I fail to see anything to be ashamed of.

K, now I'm done arguing with you: Also, trying to cop the "I wasn't being serious!" argument at the last second...works very poorly, just so you know. You just want to avoid the fact that you got raped.

but fuck

If that's what helps you live your life, I'm not gonna stop you

It was actually stated multiple times in this topic. I mean come on, I never even played the game. =p

Something else I said earlier that really comes into play though,

the deductive skills of a 12 year old suffering from autism and ADHD.

It's a soul sickness.

Hibari, I'll stop when this stops being funny. You have my word.

Edited by Phantasmagoric

I'm not particularly embarrassed, no: You wanted to pick a fight, you got it, and I kicked your ass. I fail to see anything to be ashamed of.

K, now I'm done arguing with you: Also, trying to cop the "I wasn't being serious!" argument at the last second...works very poorly, just so you know. You just want to avoid the fact that you got raped.

but fuck

If that's what helps you live your life, I'm not gonna stop you

Come on man. He even TOLD you he was just fucking with you pretty early on. And you still went for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Karol's flamethrower. I want to use it. Also they need to Reveal Judith and Raven's new Hi-ougi's already >_< I've seen a picture of Karol and Yuri's, and Rita,Estelle and Repede's were shown in a video.

INDIGNATION

• 3 weeks later...