Emoticons return

NTG

You may not have noticed, but the custom emoticons have been reuploaded. When you make a post, click on "Show All" above the emoticons to see them all.

(Don't go spamming them here though. ;[ Express your joy in FFTF or something.)

I believe they've all been reuploaded, including FE characters and flags. Is there any that have been missed? I might make a topic later asking for requests/suggestions (especially since there is a lack of FE9 and onwards characters).

Credits for the emoticons of course go to Tent, etc.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not have noticed, but the custom emoticons have been reuploaded. When you make a post, click on "Show All" above the emoticons to see them all.

(Don't go spamming them here though. ;[ Express your joy in FFTF or something.)

I believe they've all been reuploaded, including FE characters and flags. Is there any that have been missed? I might make a topic later asking for requests/suggestions (especially since there is a lack of FE9 and onwards characters).

Credits for the emoticons of course go to Tent, etc.

Objection!

NTG, do you have secret mod powers? Because it appears you have posted a topic in the announcements board.

Objection!

NTG, do you have secret mod powers? Because it appears you have posted a topic in the announcements board.

What? No! You're seeing things!

I sense the hand of Yog-Sothoth in this.

Personally, I'm thinking Hastur. I mean, Hastur's known for this sort of sinister tomfoolery. Even those not particularly familiar with Lovecraftian extra-dimensional beings know that Hastur is pr

I have to say, I wouldn't have recognized that this was NTG if not for the Ah ha ha.

Edited by Urist McMiner

Personally, I'm thinking Hastur. I mean, Hastur's known for this sort of sinister tomfoolery. Even those not particularly familiar with Lovecraftian extra-dimensional beings know that Hastur is pr

I have to say, I wouldn't have recognized that this was NTG if not for the Ah ha ha.

Hastur? Only on orders from Azatoth.

What is this ridiculous, optimistic tomfoolery of Cthulu Mythos I see here? This must obviously be the work of a confrontational chaos entity; all beware Nyarlathotep.

In other news, is Albania.gif still overwritten in junk data? :lol:

Edited by Memento Mori

This topic makes me sad I don't know shit about Lovecraft's works outside of TVTropes. :(

Buy it. It's every piece of fiction he ever wrote. The greatest deal on Enlightenment you'll ever see.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently it's not in stock right now, and the used options are total ripoffs (I got it for 20 bucks, the used cheapest is 65), so you'll either have to wait or buy a lesser collection.

Edited by Le Communard

Now make us member a badge!

... please? ;__;

All in due time.

In other news, is Albania.gif still overwritten in junk data? :lol:

Yep.

Buy it. It's every piece of fiction he ever wrote. The greatest deal on Enlightenment you'll ever see.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently it's not in stock right now, and the used options are total ripoffs (I got it for 20 bucks, the used cheapest used is 65), so you'll either have to wait or buy a lesser collection.

I'd actually run across a volume earlier today while I was browsing in Barnes & Noble that was apparently a "Best of" collection for about forty bucks, but I didn't have the cash for it. I do like the idea of having all his published work in one set, though.

I'd actually run across a volume earlier today while I was browsing in Barnes & Noble that was apparently a "Best of" collection for about forty bucks, but I didn't have the cash for it. I do like the idea of having all his published work in one set, though.

Your local Library probably has some as well. It's a good place to start. Try The Call of Cthulhu, The Dunwitch Horror, and Pickmans Model as a few of your first.