Who raised Faval and Patty?

Pitbuller26

Out of all the kids in the 2nd gen we pretty much know who and how they were raised.

Celice, :Lakche: Lakche, Skasaha, Lester, Lana and :Delmud: Delmud were raised by Shanan, Oifaye and Aideen. Leaf and Nanna were raised by Fin and Eyvel. :Sety: Sety and :Fee: Fee were raised by :Fury: Fury. Leen was at an orphanage. Corple was raised by Hannibal and Altenna was raised by :Trabant: Trabant. Arthur did the Amurrican and took care of his own damn self. :Tinny: Tinny was raised by the Freeges basically her family.

Now where do Patty and Faval come in and who raised them? The only thing I can think of is that they were most likely in an orphanage.(not the same one Leen and Corple was in)

I'll excuse the rudeness of telling me I forgot Tinny and Arthur.We really need some more emoticons

Edited by pitbuller26

Orphanage. Faval even talks about it when you recruit him with Patty. :P

Yeah... You forgot to mention Tinny too.

I thought this topic was going to contain "i didn't bother cuz they suck" and here I am thinking "what an odd choice of two characters to call mediocre".

Then I see raised as in growing up....

I thought this topic was going to contain "i didn't bother cuz they suck" and here I am thinking "what an odd choice of two characters to call mediocre".

I know Jamka!Patty can turn out to be mediocre. Jamka!Faval was okay, but definitely not king of the world material either.

Anyways, yeah, I would say they were raised in an orphanage. It was probably an orphanage in Conote, too, seeing as how Faval originally joins the bad guys to defend the orphanage from being destroyed by Blume.

Anyways, yeah, I would say they were raised in an orphanage. It was probably an orphanage in Conote, too, seeing as how Faval originally joins the bad guys to defend the orphanage from being destroyed by Blume.

IIRC, Faval joined Blume because of money. He needs it for the children in the orphanage.

I know Jamka!Patty can turn out to be mediocre. Jamka!Faval was okay, but definitely not king of the world material either.

I've only had two Favals; Jamka!Faval and Holyn!Faval. Both kids were better with Jamka. I guess Charge can be a problem for Patty but she definately isn't bad. Faval was one of the best units in the army.

Edited by luigi bros

Faval really doesn't need a father to make him better, he's quite sufficient with just Pursuit and Ichival. Jamka's skills would make him go from overkill offense to... overkill offense, genius. Odo blood helps his accuracy which, although quite high, could always use a boost since it isn't overkill at all.

Edited by Sirius

Faval really doesn't need a father to make him better, he's quite sufficient with just Pursuit and Ichival. Jamka's skills would make him go from overkill offense to... overkill offense, genius. Odo blood helps his accuracy which, although quite high, could always use a boost since it isn't overkill at all.

Then maybe I just got unlucky with Holyn!Jamka and Patty. I won't argue because I see your point.

Overkill offense didn't exactly help me when it came down to the fact that Jamka!Faval didn't have as great a skill or defense stat as I would've liked. And knowing how this game's RNG works, then it results in a few more 1-hit kills than I'd really like...

Jamka!Patty loses a shitload of skill, gets no swords passed down, and doesn't get Moonlight Sword?

+10s on a few growths don't make up for that.

Don't forget not being able to use B-level swords before promotion. Allowing her to use B-level swords (like for example, a Brave Sword) before promotion is something Jamuka can't do either.

I've only had two Favals; Jamka!Faval and Holyn!Faval. Both kids were better with Jamka. I guess Charge can be a problem for Patty but she definately isn't bad. Faval was one of the best units in the army.

He actually is the only character in the orginal game that can possibly cap in HP (80).

Well what I meant was who dropped off Faval and Patty at whatever orphanage they went to? Didn't Brigid

"die"

in the Battle of Barhara and we all know the men in Sigurd's army are pretty much dead, well 98% of them. With Leen and Corple they were dropped off by Sylvia albeit at different times.

Well what I meant was who dropped off Faval and Patty at whatever orphanage they went to? Didn't Brigid

"die"

in the Battle of Barhara and we all know the men in Sigurd's army are pretty much dead, well 98% of them. With Leen and Corple they were dropped off by Sylvia albeit at different times.

You mean the men are presumed dead.

I prefer remembering that Sigurd's army wasn't composed of only 20-and-so fighters; some faceless mook could have done it.