• Mia
    • Zihark
    • Stefan
    • Lucia(Lol)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went ahead for Stefan. Low luck I can deal with, and hell, he comes with Astra which is one less Occult Scroll I have to use (not like I'd delete Vantage or Adept for it). Zirhark takes some getting used to before he's there but I have better things to do than to raise a Myrmidon during those chapters.

As for Mia... she's a gamble. She almost always ends up with craptastic strength.

Lucia doesn't deserve to live.

It's the Zihark, no bones. He's already good with his stats, but throwing adept and earth in there is what puts him a cut above. Stefan being a close second.

Edited by Pride

Luck is an overrated stat (how often are you going to take a critical hit anyways?). Stefan's luck isn't too much of a problem. But Zihark still wins.

Elthunder magicians, Swordmasters, Snipers and the few people around with Killers. Stefan's luck is so bad a good amount of generics will have at least a percent on him.

Besides, his low luck also reduces his avoid and his other defensive stats aren't that awesome, especially lategame.

Luck is an overrated stat (how often are you going to take a critical hit anyways?). Stefan's luck isn't too much of a problem. But Zihark still wins.

Knoll would like to have a word with you.

Zihark wins. Mia's cool and all, but she fails in this game.

Knoll would like to have a word with you.

:KnollRoll::newyears:

Anyways, I forgot if I posted here, so I'll do it again. Zihark + Earth Affinity not named Ike and Oscar = Win.

I vote for Zihark, he's more powerful than Mia, he has more stamina, defense and strength, nonetheless he counts with much more skill than Mia. Also, you could make of Zihark a greater one with a Vantage skill, he'll always attack first and since he has a high skill, the Adept skill won't take long to be activated. Yes, it could be the same with Mia but she lacks the skill Zihark does, otherwise she's fragile by her low str and def, instead by her growths, she seems to be a magic wielder. Still, if Zihark is accompanied by an A support with Ilyana and a B support with fat Brom, he'll be unstoppable. Go for Zihark, he'll be a living Vague Katti.

• 2 weeks later...

I like stefan because he is good and comes with his occult skill.

Stefan may be good because he has good bases and stats as a prepromoted but if we get a good-leveled up Zihark as Myrmidon lv.20 and then passed to Swordmaster lv.9 he'll surpass Stefan in many points like in Str, Skill, Speed, Luck, Def, and maybe Res could be doing good. Stefan could be a great prepromo but Zihark DOES BETTER than any swordmaster in the game. Thus, I think Adept + Vantage is pretty more powerful and better than having Astra. Astra lands more dmg, yes, but if your Swordmaster is attacked directly by an enemy who's going to kill him, then the swordmaster has the vantage to attack first with his vantage skill, but also adept can be activated and later on, be free by any attack by killing first the enemy. That's the rule of a Swordmaster, fast as a lightning and tremenduous as a thunder. Therefore, Astra would go down, and Adept+Vantage take flight.