FE4: Something amusing using cheat codes

VincentASM

Not sure if anyone's seen this already, but I thought it was pretty funny.

If you have a save right when Chapter 6 begins, input this cheat code and then load the Chapter 6 file and see what happens...

7E0D8F 01

If you need a save file, TheEnd uploaded one that is right at the end of Chapter 5 (warning: if you haven't already played the game, a huge spoiler takes place here).

Edited by VincentASM

Oh, I remember seeing a video in Nicovideo showing that battle. I thought they had hacked the game to do it, but I guess not.

Sage!Alvis is Holsety food.

My Levin was at half health for some reason.

lol healing staves, etc.

Although he can get one-shotted if his HP+RES is below 71, anyway. (Which is why I couldn't kill him with lolMidayle...)

Edited by Tiena

That is wierd! Except nothing happens when I conguer Barhara. Although by killing Alvis I saved Celice a lot of trouble :P

You can't do that! The future will be changed!

I tried to play it using Vincent's save, but ended up choking up during the unit-roll and decided to use the code again after playing through and having a chance to do it with my own units, and a chance to continue on and give Alvis his real comeuppance in the second generation.

I'm now on chapter 1 of my fifth playthrough.

I tried to play it using Vincent's save, but ended up choking up during the unit-roll and decided to use the code again after playing through and having a chance to do it with my own units, and a chance to continue on and give Alvis his real comeuppance in the second generation.

I'm now on chapter 1 of my fifth playthrough.

... you're supposed to use the code and load a Chapter 6 save, not a late Chapter 5 one.

Does anyone have a fresh save of Chapter 4?

If you apply the code there, you can fight Leptor and Langobalt's army. Apparently they have the wrong portraits and can't even use their holy weapons though : P