Micaiah *spoilers*

And she's got the goddess of chaos inside her. Seriously, are you going to insult a divine being of CHAOS? Especially when the goddess of ORDER goes off to destroys the world. Chaos? I think you'd be dead before you even finished your sentence.

And she's got the goddess of chaos inside her. Seriously, are you going to insult a divine being of CHAOS? Especially when the goddess of ORDER goes off to destroys the world. Chaos? I think you'd be dead before you even finished your sentence.

Really. I always thought that she was scizoprehenic. Well, sure the goddess of chaos was within her, but she never did arise until the strife happened. All up until then was done on Micaiah's own personnel agenda.

And the goddess of order never intended to destroy the world. She was simply stopping the chaos and strife saving mandkind. I never thought of Ashura as an evil person. She only brought out the disiples of order only because of folks that were the choosen ones opposed her.

And the goddess of order never intended to destroy the world. She was simply stopping the chaos and strife saving mandkind. I never thought of Ashura as an evil person. She only brought out the disiples of order only because of folks that were the choosen ones opposed her.

So are you saying that turning everyone into stone isn't effectively destroying the world?

So are you saying that turning everyone into stone isn't effectively destroying the world?

Well...she was calming things down when they were too out of hand.

Really. I always thought that she was scizoprehenic. Well, sure the goddess of chaos was within her, but she never did arise until the strife happened. All up until then was done on Micaiah's own personnel agenda.

She had Yune's voice (and Yune herself, in the form of that bird) guiding her even before Yune completely broke free of the Fire Emblem, so I'm inclined to disagree.

It's a bit of fridge logic, I guess, that even that much of Yune could have escaped the Fire Emblem before Micaiah sang the Galdr of Release, but Ashnard did cause considerable strife...

Edited by Paper Jam