Draug is ridiclious

It makes her look bulkier.
Yes, because this totally changes her physical makeup underneath said armor.

Can you see what she looks like underneath of the armor?

OK, scratch that. Can you see what she looks like underneath of the armor in-game? No? Then, we can only rely on what we see via the sprite, which is the armor, which makes her look bulky. Who knows? She might be the exact shape of it, spikes and all. We can't tell.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you see what she looks like underneath of the armor?

I'd certainly like to.

Also, it's times like these OA comes in handy

http://serenesforest.net/media/fe11illust/l/L_Minerva.jpg

http://serenesforest.net/media/fe11illust/l/L_Navarre.jpg

Even with the armor she doesnt look much bigger than Nabarl.

Edited by Germany

She has a woman's face and hair. Like I said before, she has a very slender face, and is sharply angled, smooth in complexion, and has a rounded off chin. Her eyes are very sharp, but are large enough to imply female beauty.

Despite her armor covering her ZOMG breasts, the actual design of the armor is reliant on the shape of the female body. Her shoulder pads, for example, are designed with the fact that Minerva does not have broad shoulders in mind. Her breast plate also has a slight curve to it.

Humans are able to infer information though slight and subtle details. You're relying too much on simple logic because you want to prove me wrong so badly by shrugging off everything I throw at you.

+1 in the Minerva-is-hot camp. For what it's worth, I like tough-looking girls like Minerva. It goes without saying that I like the badass lady dracoknights.

On the topic at hand: I don't think it's so much that Minerva looks manly, but that the anime/manga style is gender ambiguous to begin with. Unless they are built of man-bricks like Jeigan, Oguma or Cord, even the male characters are pretty feminine, so women have to be ridiculously exaggerated to appear more feminine by comparison. (Soren, anyone?) In this game: Castor? A girl. Roshea? A girl. Rickard? A girl. Wolf? Fabulously ambiguous.

Maybe that's why so many anime series have an annoying fascination with enormous bust size, just so you can tell the male and female characters apart.

Over my dead body, Germany.

Anyways, Prowess Tier. To measure talent in bed.

Orgasm at Mere Presence Tier

Zagaro

Will Have Broken Bones and Possible Mental/Physical Scars Afterwards Tier

Minerva

Wolf

Jake

Athena

Samson

Barst

Katria

Michalis

Nagi

Frey

Sweet Nirvana Tier

Lena

Xane

Maric

Marth

Ogma

Etzel

George

Julian

Narvarre

Vyland

Raddy

Caesar

Midia

Linda

Paula

Horace

Eh, They're Ok Tier

Cain

Draug

Cord

Hardin

Astram

Maccelan

Beck

Ellis

Nina

Camus

Abel

Make Them Wear a Paper Bag Over Their Head Tier

Daros

Bord

Castor

Roger

Matthis

Dolph

Ymir

Jailbait/Old/Diseased Tier

Shiida

Roshe

Arran

Rickard

Thomas

Maria

Tiki

Gohto

Jiol

Mordof

Lawrence

Medeus

Herm Tier

Est

Gordon (he's not a herm, but you'd feel just as unclean afterwards)

Necrophilia Tier

Gharnef

Edited by France

That's an... interesting tier list, if I do say so.

The implications of Xane and the Manaketes in this sort of speculation are rather alarming. "Hey baby, ever been with... *head turn* yourself!?"

Edit: So, Bantu. Old Tier or Necro tier? Looks like a withered corpse to me. Jeigan in Old tier. Raddy to Jailbait tier. Dude looks like a child. Also, I vote Marth for Diseased tier because he "recruits" almost as many people as Shiida. Also, he wears a tiara.

Edited by Blackbird

No. You lose points for looking like Rick Astley with green hair.

Draugroll'd.

Explain

Julian is the definition of mediocrity. I don't even know what he's doing that high up to begin with.

Vyland is a redhead and doesn't totally suck. That accounts for something, good for him on stepping away from the red-haired sissy boy sterotype. Julian doesn't do it NEARLY as well.

Draugroll'd.

You are now imagining Draug busting a nut to the song.

Julian is the definition of mediocrity. I don't even know what he's doing that high up to begin with.

Vyland is a redhead and doesn't totally suck. That accounts for something, good for him on stepping away from the red-haired sissy boy sterotype. Julian doesn't do it NEARLY as well.

Lack of confidence is what makes you try harder. Vyland's life would leave him in a heavy state of depression. His redemption nature would lead him to try a more holy life. Julian's a thief, he doesn't give a fuck.

Sheeda up.

Enjoy your herpes.

If you are suggesting she has herpes as a result of, shall we say, experience, then unless she is a really slow learner wouldn't it stand to reason that she should measure quite highly for what the list supposedly measures?

Epic Raep Tier

Medeus

Etzel's Hips Tier

Etzel

Orgasm at Mere Presence Tier

Zagaro

Frey

Wolf

Will Have Broken Bones and Possible Mental/Physical Scars Afterwards Tier

Minerva

Jake

Athena

Samson

Barst

Katria

Michalis

Nagi

Sweet Nirvana Tier

Lena

Xane

Maric

Marth

Ogma

George

Julian

Narvarre

Vyland

Raddy

Caesar

Midia

Linda

Paula

Horace

Eh, They're Ok Tier

Cain

Draug

Cord

Hardin

Astram

Maccelan

Beck

Ellis

Nina

Camus

Abel

Make Them Wear a Paper Bag Over Their Head Tier

Daros

Bord

Castor

Roger

Matthis

Dolph

Ymir

Jailbait/Old/Diseased Tier

Shiida

Roshe

Arran

Thomas

Maria

Tiki

Gohto

Jiol

Mordof

Lawrence

Herm Tier

Est

Rickard

Gordon (he's not a herm, but you'd feel just as unclean afterwards)

Necrophilia Tier

Gharnef

You could basically substitute the tier list into this entire thing. I.E. they are the same in terms of order. So it's not too far off, except for bolded changes.

Further edits will be made. Also, who is Mordof again?

EDIT: LOL, that's Malledus' name. What a freak.

Edited by OliverXRenning

Sheeda up.

Enjoy your herpes.

If you are suggesting she has herpes as a result of, shall we say, experience, then unless she is a really slow learner wouldn't it stand to reason that she should measure quite highly for what the list supposedly measures?

You may notice that the only women below "Eh They're Ok Tier" is her and children. This is because women tend to not need to work to get dick (those in the upper tiers simply do so because they aren't lazy sluts. They have this thing called pride, along with self-respect.). Lying on your back and saying "First come, first serve" is not talent, nor is it a smart bomb to attract the cleanest or the most good looking.

Having big tits and having the ability to breathe in moans does not make you a sex goddess. At least movement other than lying back would be appreciated, the lazy whore. I pity Marth, I truly do.

Enjoy your herpes.

I'd rather have Herpes from her than safer memories with Darros.

She should go between Astram and Mac imo.

They put effort into it, so no.

• 1 month later...