Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

Erm, tons and tons of fans would disagree with you. He was meant to die off but he had such an hugely positive fan response that they kept him around.

This in itself is the worst thing you could do as a writer. Fanwanking is just horrible, no. I don't mind a little fanservice if they want it, but this is a big deal in the KH world, a big fucking deal. Not everyone can get a keyblade, yet this kid just gets one cause fans like him. THAT, is pathetic.

It definitely has been too long since the last numbered title, but the games between have been far from pointless. Hate to say it, but BbS and DDD have basically made KH1 and KH2 irrelevant to the series' plot. At this point the KH trilogy is BbS-DDD-KH3, with KH1 and KH2 being important side games which explain the early life of Sora leading up to his confrontation with the actual series villain, Master Xehanort.

Just saying it now, but I love BbS, it's my favorite KH and is pretty much the only reason I'm interested in anything else in the series.
Now, to what you said, it's actually a very interesting way to look at the series, and probably will be the viewpoint I adopt from now on, if you don't mind. :)
I plan on playing DDD fully, later this year when I come into some money to afford it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...